Favorite Deep Space 9 character

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Deep Space 9 character

I did a search and did not find this thread, so figured we needed to add this.....

My conclusion is clearly Major Kira ...... beautiful, tough, sensitive, strong, lights up every scene she's in....

sisko
    sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Yep, I would have to go with Kira too!!

Odo runs close behind though!!!

Comment

Hard, haven't seen much, but I like Odo, Kira, Dax, Bashir, and I liked Chief O'Brian from next Generation, and I like all of the so far, none have yet caused me grief enough to dislike them, but I'd have to say Odo has the edge.

Comment

Definitely Odo!!

Comment

I wish Michelle Forbes would have agreed to take the part. Would have been completely different with Ro as opposed to Kira.

She (kira) was an afterthought.

I guess I would have to choose O'brien because of his character development starting with TNG.

Comment

Originally posted by mikepbr549
              I wish Michelle Forbes would have agreed to take the part. Would have been completely different with Ro as opposed to Kira.

She (kira) was an afterthought.

I guess I would have to choose O'brien because of his character development starting with TNG.
              Michelle Forbes was offered the part? I never knew that, I really liked Ro Laren.

Comment

while i never really liked DS9 ezri dax was my favourite DS9 character.

Comment

Originally posted by kmiller1610
                  I did a search and did not find this thread, so figured we needed to add this.....
                  The DS9 superior thread?, where we give our top 10 favorite characters from the show. But whatever

1) Garek
                  2) Sisko
                  3) Kira
                  4) Quark
                  5) Martok
                  6) Worf
                  7) Odo

and everyone else.................

Comment

I have to choose Dr. Bashir.

Comment

Martok

Comment

AU Keira... For Obvious reasons...

Nah, I quite like Dr. Bashir or Weyoun the Vorta, both great characters.

Comment

I liked Sisko best.

Comment

Garak. Amazing. Provided some of the best quotes of the series and never ceased to amuse me.

...Isn't there a poll out there somewhere about this, or did i imagine that?

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69
                              Garak. Amazing. Provided some of the best quotes of the series and never ceased to amuse me.

...Isn't there a poll out there somewhere about this, or did i imagine that?
                              Turns out it was embedded in the Ds-9 Sup thread. I did a search under favorite character......... but didn't find it .......

Comment

Working...
                              X