Army Of Ghosts (2812/212)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
    Oops. Didn't know it had a cliffhanger! My son's almost 7 so has been bugging me when part 2 airs! Got to wait until Monday. He didn't like Rose talking about her dying at all. He really likes her. I don't so much.
    I take it you haven't been keeping up with the spoilers for the last ep, then? You'll have a few more surprises in store.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
      I take it you haven't been keeping up with the spoilers for the last ep, then? You'll have a few more surprises in store.
      I try not too. I don't like being spoiled. I'm just happy Canada's CBC is airing Doctor Who. I was thinking they dumped it since it'd been so long since they aired Series 1 of the new DW.
      Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Hi guys sorry to bring up an old episode again but watching these this week again one thing that really made my eyes roll was the whole thing with Yvonne... "British Empire" WTF???

Despite brushing it off it both bugged me and amused at the same time if that makes sense...

Hasn't the same actress done a previous episode too? She was wonderful in this one but I'm sure she's done a previous Who story.
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Nice buildup to the finale.
          sigpic
          Stargate Chicago Con 2010 Attendee

Comment

Yvonne Hartman: Oh, you travel with her mother!?
            Jackie: He kidnapped me!
            The Doctor: Please, when Torchwood comes to write my complete history, don't tell people I travelled through time and space with her mother!
            Jackie: Charming!
            The Doctor: I've got a reputation to uphold!

loved those lines
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
            Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Me too. Great ep! Somehow the Cybermen didn't seem as scary as they did in the earlier eps... Don't know why. Great to see Mickey back, and boy has he improved when he's no longer the third wheel...
              sigpic

Comment

And I still agree with myself...
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X