• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Of Ghosts (2812/212)

Visit the Episode GuideDOCTOR WHO SERIES 28
    ARMY OF GHOSTS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 2812

Rose and the Doctor return to Earth to find that millions of ghosts now regularly appear all over the world, thanks to a mysterious sphere and the Torchwood Institute's dangerous experiments.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 10 April 2011, 03:31 PM.

OK so, everyone watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pB6p...%20of%20ghosts
    and the trailer for Army of ghosts on the BBC site (http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/c...&bbwm=1&nbwm=1 , then click Videos, it is a tiny bit different, well only the fact that the doctor says "this world is colliding with another, and i think i know which one). And the TARDISODE.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/c...&bbwm=1&nbwm=1
    All done?

Ok now discuss.
    Ok First of all, the time space fault line runs through Cardif, where the Torchwood Institute is apparently going to be based. However in the trailer, the Ghosts appered in London, with Big Ben in the backround.
    Also, notise the Dalek gun and shooting noise.
    And, (this is the extreem spoiler)
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Isnt that Pete Tyler, Mickey smith, and Jake?
    Hola

Hello

Comment

We already have a thread for this its here.
      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=29597
      Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

darn it
        Hola

Hello

Comment

Okay, loved most of it, there were some iffy moments, but it was pretty good really. Loved the black Dalek at the end. Loved having Mickey back.

I will post more later. But rating 10/10, I've bumped it up a little, it deserves full marks.

Am I the only one that thinks that Rose isnt going to die, it just seems too obvious IMO
          Last edited by The Signal; 01 July 2006, 12:20 PM.
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

I loved it, still hyper from it to be honest. I'll post more later but just wanted to say I agree with you Ptah, I don't think Rose dies, not physically anyway.

Comment

Wow. That was such an exciting ep! Amazing

ROSE: Doctor, they have guns
              DOCTOR: And I don't, which makes me the better person. They can shoot me dead but I'll have the moral high ground

Comment

That was an awesome episode and next week can only be better. I can't help but think it would have been even better if I hadn't been spoiled with the ending. Derek Acorah making an appearance was funny.

Comment

I loved this episode! One of the best IMO, Cybermen and Daleks in the same ep, what more could you want? And the ending was great too! Cant wait for next weeks episode

sigpic
                  Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                  Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Scientist
                    ROSE: Doctor, they have guns
                    DOCTOR: And I don't, which makes me the better person. They can shoot me dead but I'll have the moral high ground
                    That is by far my favourite quote of the episode, and possibly the season, a classic Doctor comment that.
                    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Aaargh. Completely missed this ep due to an excess of sport on TV today, does anyone know - where do I go to read a transcript or summary?
                      sigpic
                      "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

^ there's a repeat on tomorrow, on bbc 3 i think at 7pm

sigpic
                        Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                        Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

I'm still recovering. Daleks and Cybermen, and Rose saying she will die... although I suspect there'll be a bit of a twist to it, cuz otherwise they'd never give it away at the start of the episode already!

Comment

IMO Russel T Davies' best episode, loved the cliffhanger.

Comment

Great episode 10/10

The action at the end with the cyber men having taken over the world without being there, and then the darleks at the very end great and the trailer, omg wow!

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

Working...
                              X