• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revisions (705)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON SEVEN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 705

The team gates to a climate-controlled environment amidst a toxic wasteland, whose people are all linked to a central computer.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 10:33 PM.

Oooh..
    I liked this ep.
    Clever twist on the "1984, Big Brother is watching" thing.
    sigpic

Comment

I have to admit, I din't think much of this ep. I didn't like the head things
      __

__

Comment

This was a weird episode for me......

As soon as that first person got up and wandered off I knew what was going on. It just seemed a bit predicatable to be honest. But I liked this ep anyway. Good to see that they're reusing the old actors too!
        "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

True, and very predictible. That's why I though it wasn't that great
          __

__

Comment

Originally posted by omnian
            This was a weird episode for me......

As soon as that first person got up and wandered off I knew what was going on. It just seemed a bit predicatable to be honest. But I liked this ep anyway. Good to see that they're reusing the old actors too!
            Yah, although predictable, for me, at first i didn't know what was happening with the shields, i was in complete '' about that, so i did like that little mystery. I thought it was kind of a good episode, weird, but good At least when SG reuse actors, it isn't in every episode, haha.. But i still think its good too
            Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

The dome was weird. They went through it and they found skeletons, and city pieces. Cool stuff
              __

__

Comment

Hmm, did we get any technology from these people?

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                  Yah, although predictable, for me, at first i didn't know what was happening with the shields, i was in complete '' about that, so i did like that little mystery.
                  I agree the link was pretty predictable, but the shield thing wasn't, however overall it was a flat episode for me.

I did, however loved the location it was the prettiest little town.
                  ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                  The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

I liked this episode even though I think it was a bit predictable, too.
                    I like it cause it's one of the few Team-doing-something-together episodes in this season where everyone of the Team is involved in the story and contributes to solve the problem.
                    The location and the creepy citizens were great and I love Jack saying "Hello Nevin"

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                      I agree the link was pretty predictable, but the shield thing wasn't, however overall it was a flat episode for me.

I did, however loved the location it was the prettiest little town.
                      The location was such a peaceful area, i like the town as well.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                        The location was such a peaceful area, i like the town as well.
                        The town was apart of the location.
                        ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                        The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

I read the transcript about half a year before I actually watched the episode. I did not think that the ep was predictable in itself when I read it. But when you see that the people have something on their temple which no one else in the galaxy has, then you immediately know what the reason for their strange behaviour could be. And unfortunately, that was the reason in the end.

It's one of the few episodes where the written version is much better than the actual episode on TV.
                          No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
                          (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

what have I always told you... don't interface with an evil computer.

Comment

This wasnt one of my favourite episodes but like SeaBee said I did like the similarities between the book "1984".

Comment

Working...
                              X