This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 5 DVD Stills Gallery...?

anyone who has Season 5 of SG-1 on DVD (in US and Canada. dunno about the UK and all them other places) might want to read this...

i don't know if anyone posted about this before... i was looking on TVShowsOnDVD.com and noticed this news of SG-1 back from the 12th of this month:

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=1866

or if you don't want to visit the page, this is what it says:

Stargate SG-1 - Are you missing something from SG-1 - Season 5?
    Posted by David Lambert
    7/12/2004

When MGM announced the Stargate SG-1 - Season 5 Box Set, one of the supplements they listed was "Photo Galleries". It was also mentioned on the box as a "Season 5 Stills Gallery". It was on the back spine, as the final content listing for the first disc. Due to an oversight, this particular extra as left off of that disc.

MGM gives the consumers of SG-1 - Season 5 the following message:
    "Thank you for purchasing our product. We are aware that Stargate Season 5 is missing the Stills Gallery. MGM apologizes for any inconvenience that this may have caused you. We will send out a replacement disk right away."

This was the canned response I received after working it out with MGM Home Entertainment's Customer Service Department. Indeed, just a few days later I had received a separate DVD that contained only the missing stills gallery bonus material.

If you have already purchased this season set, and are missing the Stills Gallery, then you can send an e-mail to [email protected], with the subject "Stills Gallery" (or similar). To expedite matters, please include your name, address, and phone #, and give them a short description of where and when you purchased your set.

i looked on the back of my season 5 DVD set and i just had to laugh. i e-mailed them so i can get the stills gallery. i'll probably only look at it once, but hey... i find this quite amusing.

i don't know if they'll send to Canada, but i guess i'll find out in maybe a few days...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

I emailed them when that announcement was first posted. I'm still waiting, but I wouldn't be surprised if it takes "6-8 weeks". I didn't get a response back from my email, either.
    Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
    O'Neill: Who doesn't?
    - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
    - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
    once done, cannot be undone...
    brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

I email and I didnt get a response. I am not sure if they didnt mail it, or my email though it was spam and trashed it.
      "...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday

Comment

i didn't get an e-mail back either... hmm.... i guess we're just have to wait....

Comment

I sent an email to MGM quite some time ago with a similar problem and have yet to receive any kind of response. Has anyone who posted here heard back from them yet? Any clue as to what the hold up might be?
          END OF LINE

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Dick
            I sent an email to MGM quite some time ago with a similar problem and have yet to receive any kind of response. Has anyone who posted here heard back from them yet? Any clue as to what the hold up might be?
            Haven't heard back, and haven't gotten my DVD... Grr...

Comment

Hey, an update on this:

A couple months ago I e-mailed them again and then a week or two later it showed up.

So if you wanna get it, just keep on e-mailing them until you get it

Comment

Working...
              X