This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Torchwood References Speculations

Okay, heres the idea, we guess where the word "Torchwood" will come up in the episodes for S2. I know of one
    Spoiler:
    The castle in Tooth and Claw is called Torchwood

As for my guesses, I reckon the school in School Reunion will be Torchwood High, and in one episode we will probably get something like "Torchwood FM" to go along with "BadWolf TV" of S1. Any other ideas?
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
    Okay, heres the idea, we guess where the word "Torchwood" will come up in the episodes for S2. I know of one
    Spoiler:
    The castle in Tooth and Claw is called Torchwood

As for my guesses, I reckon the school in School Reunion will be Torchwood High, and in one episode we will probably get something like "Torchwood FM" to go along with "BadWolf TV" of S1. Any other ideas?
    I have to say I never got the Bad Wolf thing I still look at it and ponder. Maybe this time instead of the graffiti on the T.A.R.D.I.S we will have it on
    Spoiler:
    K-9!
    Torchwood was here.

Comment

Was there one in New Earth? Didnt catch it if there was
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.

Comment

I'm not sure either. I always miss things during the first-watch. I've taped it, so I'll have to go through it second by second to see if there's any references.
        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman
          I'm not sure either. I always miss things during the first-watch. I've taped it, so I'll have to go through it second by second to see if there's any references.
          Folks on another site say there was a Torchwood reference on it but I can't see it, but then I missed a lot of the Bad Wolf ones too

Comment

Which site?

Comment

Tourchwood is a spin off show to doctor who plus it's got captain jack in it
              sigpic

Comment

Ya dont say! We know that much, but what this topic is for is references to Torchwood in S2/28 of Doctor Who, it is this years Bad Wolf.

Comment

Ya dont say! We know that much, but what this topic is for is references to Torchwood in S2/28 of Doctor Who, it is this years Bad Wolf.
                  Well I watched it but for the life of me I couldn't see or hear any reference, you are sure it is not meant to be Bad Wolf still?... Moon on the side of the hospital and a whole episode featuring
                  Spoiler:
                  a werewolf thingy.
                  Russell never said what it was going to be, just that he was going to go with the idea again this series. It maybe something completely different.

Comment

He said it was a new arc, and while he didnt say that it was Torchwood, he did say that the word had already been mentioned in S1/27 and that it was an anagram, Torchwood is an anagram of Doctor Who, and was mentioned in Bad Wolf (one of the questions on the weakest link) and since we know it is gnna crop up
                    Spoiler:
                    Torchwood estate in the next one, and I believe Tracy Anne Oberman (Crissie in Eastenders) plays the leader of a powerful organsisation, ring any bells?

Comment

Perhaps it was mouthed by one of the deseased clones like bad wolf was mouthed by the Nestene conciousness in Rose.
                      Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

OK so where was it in "New Earth"?

Comment

Which site?
                          h2g2 http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                            I went there and just got confused. I did like the platypus thing.

Comment

It's supposed to be an Earth edition of The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, the book from the book, people write about factual things about Life, The Universe and Everything, I've written 2 pieces about The Cambridge Spies and the Ghosts of Haslar Hospital and I updated the piece about SG-1. Apart from that it's a great place to chat, play games and hang out, the DR Who part of it is good too, but they can get a little overly critical

Comment

Working...
                              X