• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orpheus (704)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON SEVEN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 704

After an injury, Teal'c must put aside his self-doubt when SG-1 launches a mission to rescue his son and his mentor from a Jaffa death camp.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 10:51 PM.

A nice little Teal'c episode, with a good fight scene in it.
    sigpic

Comment

I liked the scene between Daniel, Jack, and Teal'c when Teal'c is explaining to them that he hasn't been fully truthful to them about his health (i think), and before that, Jack was 'don't give me the eyebrow', what a funny scene
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

That floating ship dock... Cool idea.

Comment

I remember a Male Jaffa with dyed-blonde hair.

Comment

I wonder how they got the idea to add a force field around the stargate? Nice bit of explosions too..
            The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

I loved this episode!
              It is by far my favorite season 7 episode.

Comment

I didn’t like the story line about Teal’c being less a warrior, was boring. But I did like it on the planet, action is always good, funny that Charlie’s angel pose at the end, and watching the Hat'ak fall from the sky.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                  I liked the scene between Daniel, Jack, and Teal'c when Teal'c is explaining to them that he hasn't been fully truthful to them about his health (i think), and before that, Jack was 'don't give me the eyebrow', what a funny scene
                  Ooh, I loved that scene too. So much fun.

Jack: "You know, forget that crap."
                  Daniel just points towards him, seemingly to indicate, "yeah, what he said".

Also, the scene between (I swear I didn't mean for that to rhyme) Sam and Daniel when they're working out and Sam complains about a movie she saw where the aliens weakness was water. I just thought the way she said it was hilarious. "Wat-er".

Other than that, I am a bit bored by this episode, I'm sorry to say.

Always good to see Bra'tac, though. And his clunky helmet.

Oh yes, and the final scene with Teal'c and Daniel was very nice, too.
                  Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

There were a few funny bits in the episode, like the part about 'Plan B', good fight scene, happy ending. But, overall, I didn't really like this episode, dunno why, just didn't seem so 'fun'.
                    AKA Rhin Ariel...or something along those lines.

This sig is extremely dangerous and highly volatile. It may explode at any moment. The only way to keep it under control is to click the following links. Thank you.

My LJ
                    My Fanfic LJ
                    My stories on FF.net

Comment

Originally posted by moonfly
                      There were a few funny bits in the episode, like the part about 'Plan B', good fight scene, happy ending. But, overall, I didn't really like this episode, dunno why, just didn't seem so 'fun'.

I'm guessing you watched it today. Yeah, the episode is ok, but it does get a bit boring before the fight and after. The fight was generally good, but overall not wonderful.
                      __

__

Comment

Was it just me or did T4 cut most of the fight sequence? I mean that Head Jaffa guy died after Teal'c punched him and then Rak'nor threw him the staff.

The whole teal'c slowly breaks the guys neck bit wans't there!
                        sigpic
                        Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
                          Was it just me or did T4 cut most of the fight sequence? I mean that Head Jaffa guy died after Teal'c punched him and then Rak'nor threw him the staff.

The whole teal'c slowly breaks the guys neck bit wans't there!

You are correct. There was about three scenes with Teal'c/fighting that were missed out. I don't know why, perhaps because of the time it was being shown?
                          __

__

Comment

i love this episode, and the transition from where the 3 stand and fire there weapons!
                            sigpic
                            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                              I'm guessing you watched it today. Yeah, the episode is ok, but it does get a bit boring before the fight and after. The fight was generally good, but overall not wonderful.
                              yeah I agree with you Anubis. It was a good episode but also bit boring before the fight
                              Last edited by Lord Zedd; 19 October 2004, 10:34 AM.
                              Lord Zedd

Comment

Working...
                              X