Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Wouldn't this be hilarious :D

Those Wraith hive ships actually make it to the MW expecting an all you can eat buffet and run into the Ori .

Default Re: Wouldn't this be hilarious :D

true it would be funny because they will get destroyed or the wraith will kick the ori asses but i really dont think that will happen

Or... Michael could have a change in heart and stop the invasion... kill the Borg..err.. Wraith Queen... and save humanity. He could be a new ally!

wouldnt be laughing if the wraith killed the ori though
    http://img454.imageshack.us/img454/2...membersgn5.jpg http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8...tsg1siguc1.jpg
    "But the core of science fiction, is essance has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all..."

Dont let our show die.

to be honest though i dont think the wraith would be a huge problem in the pegasus galaxy the wraith went unchallenged for millions of years in the milkyway however there is the free jaffa the lucien alliance the asgard and so on
    and also wen the two hive ships were attackin each other the hive sustained a fair amount of damage and they didnt have a way of repairing alot of it

Lieutenant Colonel freyr's mother's Avatar

It's only two hiveships. They wont stand a chance against the Ori.

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

It'll go like: Oh sir here's your coffee, by the way there are a few wraith hives in orbit, let's launch a few nukes...

Ok, lunch?

Quote Originally Posted by RobJones
    wouldnt be laughing if the wraith killed the ori though
    wraith might kill the ori if they bring there whole fleet b/c like the anciants #s count...who noes maybe the wriath can kick the ori asses...
    Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blendhttp://i391.photobucket.com/albums/o...einvasion3.jpg
    Anime signature in spoiler tag
    Spoiler:
    Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it
    http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/o...lsigfinal3.jpg

you noe who would kick the ori asses the asgard fleet....i siad fleet not 1 fricken ship!! like 10 asgard ships would totaly pwn the ori!
    Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blendhttp://i391.photobucket.com/albums/o...einvasion3.jpg
    Anime signature in spoiler tag
    Spoiler:
    Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it
    http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/o...lsigfinal3.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jhkplaya888
    you noe who would kick the ori asses the asgard fleet....i siad fleet not 1 fricken ship!! like 10 asgard ships would totaly pwn the ori!
    This is your assumption. It hasn't been shown that Asgard tech even phases the Ori ships.

How the Wraith even manage to take on the Ori???

Those Hiveships can barely weaken the Asgard shielding on the BC/DSC-304s. But a third shot from the Ori beam can obliterate a BC/DSC-304. The Wraith Hiveships have no shields, an Ori ship will kill them with one shot just like the Atlantean satellite did.

Quote Originally Posted by jhkplaya888
    Check your spelling, This isn't an AOL Chatroom.

Quote Originally Posted by RodneyMckay
    This isn't an AOL Chatroom.
    lol! Two thumbs fresh

the wraith will come the MW, planning on a all you can eat banquet, and the first group of jaffa, asgard, lucian alliance, tauri vessels they come across will send them straight back to pegasus. I dont think hives would stand a chance in the MW, especially only 2 of them.

God help the wraith if they stumble across that ship from "Grace"...
    http://img454.imageshack.us/img454/2...membersgn5.jpg http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8...tsg1siguc1.jpg
    "But the core of science fiction, is essance has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all..."

Dont let our show die.

Quote Originally Posted by Peoples_General
    Those Hiveships can barely weaken the Asgard shielding on the BC/DSC-304s.
    Actually when the Daedalus lost its beaming advantage it took heavy damage within seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Peoples_General
    But a third shot from the Ori beam can obliterate a BC/DSC-304. The Wraith Hiveships have no shields, an Ori ship will kill them with one shot just like the Atlantean satellite did.
    On a shot for shot basis, Ori beams are more powerful but Wraith weapons have much higher rates of fire. You have to take that into consideration when discussing a battle situation.

I would give this battle to the Ori because of their impressive shield technology however if numerical odds favoured the Wraith, they could put up a pretty decent fight.

It would definitly be cool to watch...
    "If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them." - Isaac Asimov

Since the Ori advance on enemies I'd say the Wraith wouldn't even stand a chance. The ancients lost the war because the battle came to them and they became stuck in an underwater-bubble. Their technology was massivly superior, but they never attacked in force and so the Waith grew out of control until pure numbers decided the final battle.

The Ori wouldn't be as stupid, Michael would be blown to dust long before he could even think about taking on the Ori forces.

As for Earth, well we'd sit back and wait for the dust to settle so we can be attacked and either get the life sucked from us or have a plague wipe us out. Either way, Cater will figure something out !!!

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Wraith would kick ori ass, they kicked ancients ass, they're unstoppable

Wow... people who actually think the Wraith are "teh pwnage".

Not even Asgard weapons could dent an Ori ship's shields. What makes you think Hives could? Sure they have a fast rate of fire, but did you watch the secondary Pulse Weapons of the Ori ships shoot? Those things have an even faster rate of fire.

Check out the room Vala was standing in. The furniture didn't even topple, meaning that despite being hit with fast-missiles, Asgard ion pulses, and Ha'Tak pulse weapons.... the Ori ship didn't even shake. Meaning those are some really strong shields. Remember in Siege 3, when about 10 Hives pounded Atlantis' cityshields, the city wasn't even shaking from the energy impacts. Sure the ZPM could only hold out for 3 days of constant bombardment. But thats just 1 half-full ZPM.

Im beginning to wonder if those Ori ships have shields that are as strong as that of Atlantis.

The Ori unlike the Ancients appear to use numbers. The Ancients seem to like using 1 ship at a time, while the Ori sent in 4 ships as a mere scouting party. They're religiously fanatical, very aggressive, and are packing heavy firepower. I'd hate to see a large fleet of Ori warships.

Lieutenant Colonel

To be completely honest I think they'll either get lost along the way or will starve to death because not many of the planets they stop at have humans on.

Wraith 1: I'm starving.
    Wraith 2: We're lost aren't we?
    Wraith 3: I told you to shut up, that's it we're going home...
    Wraith 1 + 2: Aww...

I think people are forgetting, or maybe you didn't notice, that the Ori have more than one weapon on their ships, those blue things that from a distance resemble drones, were able to penetrate that Ha'taks shield with no problem. My vote is for the Ori, even if the Wraith brouth their entire fleet, those four Ori ships would be able to destroy most of the Wraith Hive ships.

Seriously doubt they were drones, it took a number of them to destroy a Ha'tak and they were deflected by the Asgard ships shields.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...u/savesg11.jpg
    http://www.savestargatesg-1.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Unnamed due to Risk of Offending person
    the processor of the gate thats what it is in plainsmen therm
    Strangest thing Iv read on the forum so far!

And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
    The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)