This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't this be hilarious :D

Those Wraith hive ships actually make it to the MW expecting an all you can eat buffet and run into the Ori .

true it would be funny because they will get destroyed or the wraith will kick the ori asses but i really dont think that will happen

Comment

Or... Michael could have a change in heart and stop the invasion... kill the Borg..err.. Wraith Queen... and save humanity. He could be a new ally!

Comment

wouldnt be laughing if the wraith killed the ori though

"But the core of science fiction, is essance has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all..."

Dont let our show die.

Comment

to be honest though i dont think the wraith would be a huge problem in the pegasus galaxy the wraith went unchallenged for millions of years in the milkyway however there is the free jaffa the lucien alliance the asgard and so on
          and also wen the two hive ships were attackin each other the hive sustained a fair amount of damage and they didnt have a way of repairing alot of it

Comment

It's only two hiveships. They wont stand a chance against the Ori.

Best Stargate quote:
            Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
            Green is your friend.

Comment

It'll go like: Oh sir here's your coffee, by the way there are a few wraith hives in orbit, let's launch a few nukes...

Ok, lunch?

Comment

Originally posted by RobJones
                wouldnt be laughing if the wraith killed the ori though
                wraith might kill the ori if they bring there whole fleet b/c like the anciants #s count...who noes maybe the wriath can kick the ori asses...
                Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
                Anime signature in spoiler tag
                Spoiler:
                Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

you noe who would kick the ori asses the asgard fleet....i siad fleet not 1 fricken ship!! like 10 asgard ships would totaly pwn the ori!
                  Well i was bored and decided to make a borg vs stargate sig, so enjoy...btw the explosions and ships look weird i know, its hard to make them blend
                  Anime signature in spoiler tag
                  Spoiler:
                  Here is an anime sig, i was bored so i randomly picked a maid pic and photoshoped it

Comment

Originally posted by jhkplaya888
                    you noe who would kick the ori asses the asgard fleet....i siad fleet not 1 fricken ship!! like 10 asgard ships would totaly pwn the ori!
                    This is your assumption. It hasn't been shown that Asgard tech even phases the Ori ships.

Comment

How the Wraith even manage to take on the Ori???

Those Hiveships can barely weaken the Asgard shielding on the BC/DSC-304s. But a third shot from the Ori beam can obliterate a BC/DSC-304. The Wraith Hiveships have no shields, an Ori ship will kill them with one shot just like the Atlantean satellite did.
                      http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                      http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by jhkplaya888
                        Check your spelling, This isn't an AOL Chatroom.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyMckay
                          This isn't an AOL Chatroom.
                          lol! Two thumbs fresh

the wraith will come the MW, planning on a all you can eat banquet, and the first group of jaffa, asgard, lucian alliance, tauri vessels they come across will send them straight back to pegasus. I dont think hives would stand a chance in the MW, especially only 2 of them.

God help the wraith if they stumble across that ship from "Grace"...

"But the core of science fiction, is essance has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all..."

Dont let our show die.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                            Those Hiveships can barely weaken the Asgard shielding on the BC/DSC-304s.
                            Actually when the Daedalus lost its beaming advantage it took heavy damage within seconds.

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                            But a third shot from the Ori beam can obliterate a BC/DSC-304. The Wraith Hiveships have no shields, an Ori ship will kill them with one shot just like the Atlantean satellite did.
                            On a shot for shot basis, Ori beams are more powerful but Wraith weapons have much higher rates of fire. You have to take that into consideration when discussing a battle situation.

I would give this battle to the Ori because of their impressive shield technology however if numerical odds favoured the Wraith, they could put up a pretty decent fight.

It would definitly be cool to watch...
                            "If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them." - Isaac Asimov

Comment

Since the Ori advance on enemies I'd say the Wraith wouldn't even stand a chance. The ancients lost the war because the battle came to them and they became stuck in an underwater-bubble. Their technology was massivly superior, but they never attacked in force and so the Waith grew out of control until pure numbers decided the final battle.

The Ori wouldn't be as stupid, Michael would be blown to dust long before he could even think about taking on the Ori forces.

As for Earth, well we'd sit back and wait for the dust to settle so we can be attacked and either get the life sucked from us or have a plague wipe us out. Either way, Cater will figure something out !!!

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

Working...
                              X