This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheppard needs to be demoted....

and Colonel Caldwell needs to take over the military contingent.

As well, Lorne needs to be killed and Sgt Bates brought back.

Comment

I can see the reason now:
      Sleeping with too many alien sluts and contracting God knows what.

Comment

Originally posted by npattis
        never!!!!! no no no!!!! don't kill Lorne....we need more Lorne is season 3!!!!!...and Bates...he can stay on Earth......

Comment

Now now. I'm sure the ancient chick he slept with didn't have any STDs and, face it, it had probably been several thousand years. That's a long time for ANYONE to go without, um, carnal relations. You can hardly call her an alien slut for wanting a little something something after all that time.

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
            never!!!!! no no no!!!! don't kill Lorne....we need more Lorne is season 3!!!!!...and Bates...he can stay on Earth......
            Bates actually was involved in the storylines and had a good background. Lorne could do that if the writers let him, but throughout season 2 he only seemed to be a utility man.

Comment

Why does it always have to escalate to killing when people don't like a character? It's kind of like me saying I hate someone then chasing them down with a rusty spork...

Grow the eff up...

For the record, I like Lorne as a character...shame they don't put him to use a little more. I'd be interested to see an episode with a full secondary team off-world, and maybe keep Sheppard and his merry band of reprobates on base to, oh, I don't know, do some exploring of the city...since it's the one charater we definitely haven't seen enough of...

As to Bates...yes, he was interesting. And it was great to see a voice of concern. Shame more often and not it came down to pure, simple bigotry...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
              "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

we all know that sheppard can't be killed off becouse of his secret past and his handling of ancient technology he stept true the gate and atlantis begun to light up sheppard with ancient tech is very well ancient it would not surpisse me that he decendent and lost his memmories in some ways his IQ is very high find solutions even mckay didn't think of (episode brotherhood with the stones on the table to get zpm)

it's obvious he's the solution to atlantis the key they have shown that from day one

and his level of ancient gene is higher then recorded for hundreds of years (episode the tower)

i think he's a good actor and what bother me is that they go to much to other planets to explore and not atlantis they could have find schematics of new power source for deadules.

actor good
                character he plays good and upgradeable.

you can't kill him off.

Comment

Originally posted by knocknashee
                  Why does it always have to escalate to killing when people don't like a character? It's kind of like me saying I hate someone then chasing them down with a rusty spork...

Grow the eff up...

For the record, I like Lorne as a character...shame they don't put him to use a little more. I'd be interested to see an episode with a full secondary team off-world, and maybe keep Sheppard and his merry band of reprobates on base to, oh, I don't know, do some exploring of the city...since it's the one charater we definitely haven't seen enough of...

As to Bates...yes, he was interesting. And it was great to see a voice of concern. Shame more often and not it came down to pure, simple bigotry...
                  I seem to be following you around the forum agreeing with you, so sorry!

For goodness sake, what is up with people at the moment?
                  Must be something in the water....worldwide....
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
                    I seem to be following you around the forum agreeing with you, so sorry!

For goodness sake, what is up with people at the moment?
                    Must be something in the water....worldwide....
                    Ya think? Yeah, seems to be open season on Shep for some reason. And not to mention the "kill kill" suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                      Ya think? Yeah, seems to be open season on Shep for some reason. And not to mention the "kill kill" suggestions.
                      You're not wrong!
                      Strange thing is it's the same old people slagging off Shep and the same old people defending him! Small world...

In a way, it would be interesting to see what happened if TPTB did kill off Sheppard. Other than me crying into my pillow for probably two years solidly, I think the show would fold pretty quickly without it's leading man. Just my opinion though...

Oh, and no, Sheppard shouldn't be demoted. I've just got used to Lt.Colonel, and don't want to have to revert to Major again!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                        The 'kill kill' thing is just childish...if you said that about some characters, there would be uproar...
                        Originally posted by Linzi
                        In a way, it would be interesting to see what happened if TPTB did kill off Sheppard. Other than me crying into my pillow for probably two years solidly, I think the show would fold pretty quickly without it's leading man. Just my opinion though...
                        It would be interesting, though it's definitely not something I want to be seeing for another few seasons yet. I do think at some stage they are going to have to kill off a main character, and alas, the most likely candidate would be Sheppard...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
                        "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Originally posted by npattis
                          If Lorne is the guy im thinkin of then hell no! That guy is fantastic, he's had some great scenes, especially Season 2 in the episode Condemned, he showed some serious force with Elizabeth and her two other guards. Gives me goose pimples everytime!!

In my humble opinion Lorne must stay!

(i've tried adding an image but it wont work so URL instead http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s2...s/205_16.shtml )
                          Last edited by Stuey1221; 11 April 2006, 07:31 AM. Reason: Tryin to add pics
                          Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
                          MSN: [email protected]
                          feel free to add me on either

Comment

I like Caldwell's role at the moment. He should take more of a role stepping in to make sure Speppard's following protocol etc. I think he would be good to deal with Sheppard's self centred decissions that go against Weir's.

Sheppard was rushed into being a colonel and is not experienced enough like Jack was.

Oh and he shouldn't command the Orion!!!!!!!
                            My favs:

Comment

they need to kill Sgt Bates i hate that guy he is so paranoid that he would blame his own fart if something happend and you can't kill of sheppard becouse he is the key.

ohh and he doesn't sleep with every woman only ascendent ones.

what i want to see is what will develop in sheppard it's obvious he isn't like normal humans hell i can see that and i'm almost blind.

but i think that ancient woman from sancturay at the end they murged maybe she put something in his head or a key for his mind to remember things.

Comment

Working...
                              X