No announcement yet.

Rose/Doctor Ship Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is my first visit to this thread so i thought id give u all a shippy prezzie.

BEWARE! These screencaps are ones i scoured from the net, they are NEW EARTH screencaps and very spoilerish, id prefer it if US people didnt view, but its your own choice...enjoy!

Spoiler:

The Kiss!

His face is priceless!

Again!

So...am i allowed in?
    Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
    LOVE HIM-> DT
    ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Originally posted by Hulabaloo
      This is my first visit to this thread so i thought id give u all a shippy prezzie.

BEWARE! These screencaps are ones i scoured from the net, they are NEW EARTH screencaps and very spoilerish, id prefer it if US people didnt view, but its your own choice...enjoy!

Spoiler:

The Kiss!

His face is priceless!

Again!

So...am i allowed in?
      Thanks for that; I love Ten's reaction! You're welcome in anyway, but with a gift like that--doubly so lol. I liked the inertaction in last night's ep, "The Long Game". Adam has a great quote. Rose asked if he wanted her to go with him on his tour of the station. He responded
      Spoiler:
      "No you want to be with him anyway....It'd take a better man than me to come between you two"

I thought that was a nice little moment. Also found another interesting tidbit. It's one of the inerviews form Sciffy's webpage. Here is the link--click on Billie Piper's interview about halfway through Chris Eccleston describes this Who series as a
      Spoiler:
      "love story"
      I quite like that interpretation

http://www.scifi.com/doctorwho/video/

Later all,
      Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

Wow! Found this thread in the depths of GW! But I find I'm in a rather shippy mood recently.

from FB!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

How cute is this? Thanks for the picture.
          But I dont think you can keep this thread alive. It's to longe since Rose left the show.

(this isn't a spoiler, is it? Everybody knows, that the copanions don't stay forever.)
          Nobody asked me, if I wanted to live. So don't anyone tell me how I shoul lead my life.

Comment

I know it's not a spoiler. And I didn't hope to truly keep the thread alive, just handy for when I'm feeling the love.

And as much as I love the new stuff, I'll always love Rose as well as Doctor/Rose.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm not a shipper in the slightest. (My DW OTP is Doctor/Romana)

However, as for interaction... I really enjoyed Nine and Rose. They worked well, but I couldn't stand what Rose became around Ten. It just made me want to vomit. I wish we could have seen more of Nine and Rose....

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

I haven't seen much of the Classic Who stuff. And nothing with Romana. I've heard that was great.

I'm a chronic shipper. I don't ship with every show I watch, but most of them.

Love both Nine/Rose and Ten/Rose. It's interesting to see the same/different dynamic between the two. I agree, Rose was more childish with Ten though in a few episodes.
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks for those pics, Everlovin!

I'm new to the Doctor Who series (began with Nine and just saw the first episode with Eleven). I stopped by here because I liked the interaction between Nine/Rose (all of it, whether seen as platonic or shippy), and though it took me a while to accept Ten (my first regeneration, you see)...I came to love Ten/Rose as well.

I am finding that I find something endearing about all of the companions, and that they all meet a need for him at just the right time (no Martha or Donna hate here).

Anyway...I don't 'ship' in every fandom, but I found the Doctor and Rose very compelling.
                  sigpic
                  sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                  "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

I've adored all of the companions. I don't see why there is here and there.

Love Rose/Doctor. How's it coming with that fic, Sara?
                    sigpic

Comment

It keeps evolving...and growing! *sigh*
                      sigpic
                      sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                      "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Yipee!
                        sigpic

Comment

Keep posting those pics...muse like-y.
                          sigpic
                          sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

I need to find my links. I'm on my son's computer for the next week or so.

But then? I'll post away!
                            sigpic

Comment

I don't know how you are for spoilers, but wow! It's about the 50th anniversary special coming up later this year. Not exactly spoilery imo, but definitely squee worthy!

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                              I know!! Just five and a half hours for me. Exciting!!

And here is some news that may be interesting to some people....

http://blogtorwho.blogspot.co.uk/201...-for-50th.html
                              sigpic

Comment

I don't mind spoilers! I saw that! I'm going to assume 11th Doctor meets his past self and Rose (or perhaps the Human Doctor and Rose?).

Either way, I'm excited...but I don't get current seasons, so it may be awhile before I can watch it.
                                sigpic
                                sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X