This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starbase
    the guy sounds like a kid or teenager that has not watched enough ST to truly appreciate how great it is.
    finally someone gets it right , (i don't plan on finding out how great it is as it was made about 40 years ago and i really couldn't care less about it)
    Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Wait hang on (I really don't care anymore just let it die. I didn' get my point accross properly the last time.) I just want this question answered. Have you bothered watching any Star Trek other than the Original Series. I mean I don't like the Original Series but I like watching all the other series. You really should in which case. I still have no intention of haveing a go at you like the others but I still wouldn't mind knowing.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177
        Wait hang on (I really don't care anymore just let it die. I didn' get my point accross properly the last time.) I just want this question answered. Have you bothered watching any Star Trek other than the Original Series. I mean I don't like the Original Series but I like watching all the other series. You really should in which case. I still have no intention of haveing a go at you like the others but I still wouldn't mind knowing.
        nope haven't watched any of them apart from endings of voyager

Comment

Originally posted by wako!
          nope haven't watched any of them apart from endings of voyager
          Well, Voyager is not the initial show to watch to get in to Trek- try TNG or DS9.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
            Well, Voyager is not the initial show to watch to get in to Trek- try TNG or DS9.
            i don't want get into star trek. i'm already addictided to harry potter and stargate, i don't need another franchise

Comment

i don't want get into star trek. i'm already addictided to harry potter and stargate, i don't need another franchise
              Then I fail to comprehend the point of this thread.....Oh wait.....nevermind, it was pointless in the first place.....

Comment

Then I fail to comprehend the point of this thread.....Oh wait.....nevermind, it was pointless in the first place.....
                The point was to state the fact i hated star trek nothing else

Comment

No, the point of creating this thread was purely to bait members into giving you a neg rep. I didn't bite by the way.
                  "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Which in itself was pointless.....I'd ask how old you are but I think I can make a pretty good guess.

Comment

Which in itself was pointless.....I'd ask how old you are but I think I can make a pretty good guess.
                      ooo go on guess! without looking at my DoB

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69
                        So say we all.

Well said, good sir. Can we let this ridiculous thread die now?
                        Agreed, this thread seems like a thread to raise post counts anyway. Let's close it and move on.

Comment

Working...
                        X