X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate star trek

Who else does

Comment

Just ignore this person and this oh so intelligent thread and it will disappear faster than a scifi channel made for TV movie does
      the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
      Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

I'm just sharing my opinion
        Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by the Fifth Race
          Just ignore this person and this oh so intelligent thread and it will disappear faster than a scifi channel made for TV movie does
          yeah
          sigpic
          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Fair enough you've stated that you hate ST. But you've failed to give a REASON for your opinion.

Sorry, for that, you don't even merit a red or green.
            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

yeah you have to have a reason
              sigpic

Comment

If you don't share a reason, you're just an annoying troll.
                I am both Pro-Keller and Pro-Beckett. No amount of Hail Mary's will save my soul from hell.

Comment

Originally posted by wako!
                  I'm just sharing my opinion
                  Aye your right. It's your opinion which you're more than entitled to, but what i don't get is why you expected your opinion to get red? The majority of folk on GW are above that.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Ok, heres my reason, I'm not really into too much sci-fi except for gate and wars. I used to watch the last half hour of voyager waiting for SG, but all they seemed to do is sit on a ship and talk. I watched the first 30 secs of the 700th ep but got confused as to why they would beem down onto a planet unarmed, that guy derserved to be shot IMO. Also I don't get the whole learning klingon deal, why give up lods of your free time for a TV show?

Comment

Originally posted by wako!'s revenge
                      Who else does
                      You want bad rep? If you really want it, sure, I'll rep you...later. I need lunch first.

I'm having left over Chinese food for lunch. And Mallomars. Are you guys familiar with Mallomars?
                      Jezisi, ja s tema hercema nemuzu delat!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wako!'s revenge
                        Who else does
                        I hate what Rick Bermen has done to Star Trek. Hopefully the sale of Star Trek, from Paramount to Viacom, will mean the firing of Bermen.

Comment

Originally posted by RoaringMice
                          You want bad rep? If you really want it, sure, I'll rep you...later. I need lunch first.

I'm having left over Chinese food for lunch. And Mallomars. Are you guys familiar with Mallomars?
                          no is it good?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wako!
                            Ok, heres my reason, I'm not really into too much sci-fi except for gate and wars. I used to watch the last half hour of voyager waiting for SG, but all they seemed to do is sit on a ship and talk. I watched the first 30 secs of the 700th ep but got confused as to why they would beem down onto a planet unarmed, that guy derserved to be shot IMO. Also I don't get the whole learning klingon deal, why give up lods of your free time for a TV show?
                            You must want attention and to piss people off, your reason you give above on why you hate Star Trek is the biggest pile of crap I have ever read. It is not thought out or intelligent in any way. It sounds like something you made up on whim to keep this fricking thread going. You will get nothing from me, No red or Green and never another visit to this thread that I hope gets deleted, closed or just fades away fast. I got a feeling I am talking to a kid

Comment

Originally posted by Starbase
                              You must want attention and to piss people off, your reason you give above on why you hate Star Trek is the biggest pile of crap I have ever read. It is not thought out or intelligent in any way. It sounds like something you made up on whim to keep this fricking thread going. You will get nothing from me, No red or Green and never another visit to this thread that I hope gets deleted, closed or just fades away fast. I got a feeling I am talking to a kid
                              Star Trek fans are really as bad as I thought, someone says they don't like it and they get all offfended

Comment

Working...
                              X