This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone here watch any j-dramas?

if yer not sure... j-drama = japanese drama. im kinda curious coz ive seen a few anime fans in these parts. and live action isnt that big a step from anime.

atm im watching hana yori dango with matsumoto jun *drools* doesn't help that the last drama i watched was gokusen where he plays the lead male as well.

*crosses fingers and hopes that there's people around to talk about it*

The closest I came was some japanese soaps on a san fran station awhile back. But I like Robotech on the Anime channel with Rick and Lisa and *sigh* the coquettish Minmei. lol

Comment

I don't, usually, but I've seen a couple. Really enjoyed GTO, despite the cheese factor. Most recently I watched and enjoyed Densha Otoko.

(Edited to add the Densha Otoko mention.)
      Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

densha otoko is coool... all the characters kinda suck at the start _|¯|O and towards the end, they all seem reasonable and likable. especially with jinkama hehe 「キタ!!!」... w... watching that made me wanna type like that more. im so influencial

i wanna see gto live action. ive already seen the anime but yeah i hear that the live action is pretty good.

i like how j-dramas are like 9-13 eps long... means you can get through more

Comment

Originally posted by eri-chan
          i wanna see gto live action. ive already seen the anime but yeah i hear that the live action is pretty good.
          The live action version has its charm. At least it has a proper ending, unlike the anime. Still, the best GTO is the original manga. It is a frickin' masterpiece and I don't use that word often.
          Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Working...
          X