Terry Brooks: Shannara Books & TV news/discussion/trailers SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The second season starts on October 11th 10/9c

The trailer at the following link looks pretty interesting: http://www.spike.com/shows/the-shannara-chronicles
    sigpic

Comment

I watched the whole first season last Sunday. It was quite enjoyable. So now that the Princess is in the tree does that mean she's not in season 2?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        I watched the whole first season last Sunday. It was quite enjoyable. So now that the Princess is in the tree does that mean she's not in season 2?
        So far...she's not been in season 2.

I must say...season 2 on SPIKE seems better than season 1. I did enjoy season 1, but SPIKE added some more punch to the show. I'm enjoying the second season!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
          So far...she's not been in season 2.

I must say...season 2 on SPIKE seems better than season 1. I did enjoy season 1, but SPIKE added some more punch to the show. I'm enjoying the second season!
          Shame. I liked her. I still haven't had time to start season 2 yet. I enjoyed season 1though
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            Shame. I liked her. I still haven't had time to start season 2 yet. I enjoyed season 1though
            I'm finding this season enjoyable...at lot darker than season 1. I think because SPIKE took over production. The last two weeks, they have been running two new episodes a night. This week, they'll be doing the same and finishing out the season. I hope it gets a third season!
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X