• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fragile Balance (703)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON SEVEN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 703

A teenage boy shows up at the S.G.C. claiming to be Jack O'Neill, sending the team on a mission to uncover his true identity.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 10:56 PM.

Excellent episode and I wish we could see more of Michael Welch. He did an outstanding job as portraying Jack and I was amazed by it. ))
    Gaterelle

Comment

When I first watched it, I was in stitches with Mini-Jack. Michael welch did an excellent job in getting me to think that it was a shrunken Jack!

Comment

This one was so funny, what a kid. What a nightmare to be Jack O'Neill and be 16. He wanted some beer, and he was double tuff wasn't he.I really didn't like it the first time I saw it, but the second time was better,so I went for the third time, and I loved it.

Comment

I do like this episode now, but I had to watch it more than once, too. I agree that Michael Welch did a great job in portraying Jack.
          I think it was interesting to see that at the end that even though the mimi-Jack was a clone he was slightly different from the real Jack when he made the decision to go back to highschool while the real Jack didn't like the idea at all.
          But it's gotta be really weird to have the memory of a lifes experiences and be stuck in a 15 or 16 year old body and live another life.

Comment

Michael Welch did an amazing job being Jack. The first time I watched the episode I didn't even realize RDA wasn't in the episode because 'Jack' was right there.
            ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
            The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Hehe, i almost didn't know that the mini-jack plays in Joan of Arcadia. Didn't exactly love the episode, but i did enjoy Thor walking around, i think... haha..
              Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

We get to see another Asgard... Loki.

Comment

The kid that plays little Jack did a good job emulating him.

Comment

I'm usually the first to critisize actors but Michael Welch did a good job.

I loved the scene at the end where Jack says goodbye to his younger self. The music in the background was really refreshing and it gave the scene a different feel.

If anyone was wondering the song is "Who am I" by Lily Frost.

Its a pretty cool concept. Imagine having a younger version of yourself with the same memories living live again. It would be even weirder for the clone.

One of my favourite eps.

Comment

I hope we see him again before SG-1 is over.

Comment

I think little jacks skills at being good at O’Neill are over rated, I didn’t think they suited the role and were perfect, i know you carnt get it perfect-perfect but still. Though I think that, Spoilers

The episode were little jack and Mayborn meet up will be good and I am looking forward to seeing it.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Watched this episode for the umpfteenth time and I can not get over how good Michael Welsh is. His voice inflection, his body movements - he just completely captured O´Neill.

Lots of humour in this episode, which you can probably never get too much of.

"O-kay... Wrong console."

Daniel: "There´s no easy way to tell you this, so... Sam´s just gonna come right out and say it."

Oh, and Thor. You can never get too much of Thor either.

But then, I like to pretend that the episode ends up in that ship, just after Thor says he will do what he can so CloneJack can live. The high-school bit did not work for me.
                          Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

Another ok ep, for me. Some good acting, and a good story.

The only problem I had was the pilots briefing scene. If they wern't prepared to listen to SC, then why would they listen to a kid? The American forces are better trained than that. I don't believethe pilots would have been so disrespectful to SC. She is, after all, a superior officer.
                            sigpic

Comment

If anyone was wondering the song is "Who am I" by Lily Frost.
                              If anyone was wondering iTunes doesn't have it.

Originally posted by SeaBee
                              I don't believethe pilots would have been so disrespectful to SC. She is, after all, a superior officer.
                              Was she? I thought she addressed one of the guys as Major.
                              Fitness Buddies

Comment

Working...
                              X