Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man
    No doubt. Visually stunning, to say the least. PeaceKeeper Wars was an awesome mini-series.
    Yeah, that was a visually breath-taking moment!!! Talk about big booms!!!
    Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

yeh i thought that was odd seing as sci-fi and bbc have the rights to farscape

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
        Yeah, that was a visually breath-taking moment!!! Talk about big booms!!!
        No doubt. And it just set the stage for all that followed in The PeaceKeeper Wars.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

No doubt. And it just set the stage for all that followed in The PeaceKeeper Wars.
          sure did
          sigpic
          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

It did indeed. It was going to be difficult to cram in what would've been season 5 into a mini-series, but I think they just about did it.
            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by lazerbrain
              I have welled up so many times at the end of Die Me Dichotomy it's not even funny. The sequence between Aeryn in the Prowler and Scorpi/John in the module is simply brilliant. "Did you mean watch you said in the neuro-cluster . . . because I did." Then she crashes into the ice. The looks on Claudia's and Ben's face are almost too much to bear. Simply heartbreaking.

God, I miss that show.
              That is a great scene! And that neuro cluster scene where you think it's a happy scene with a big kiss coming and then Scorpy takes over John.

They did such a great job. What other show could get away with their lead character going crazy for a year.

I often wonder how I would have reacted to this show if I'd seen it in real time when it was first on and had those long breaks between seasons. Instead I saw a bunch of episodes in the 2 week marathon Sci Fi channel had before PK Wars was shown and then in order thru Netflix. So I had only a couple days between eps or at most a week.
              sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
                Me too, very, very much. But I'm happy with my DVDs, especially with the new Starburst edition which contains TONS of completely new episode commentaries, interviews and another goodies! And Starburst edition is cheap!
                My favorite commentary is Green Eyed Monster with Ben Browder (one of the eps he wrote). Also a very good episode!

For the most hilarious and weird commentary try the one for Jeremiah Crichton with Ben, Claudia, Rockne, and David Kemper they titled 'When Bad Things happen to Good Shows' its on the new release Season 1.2. According to them this episode evolved from Ben wanting to have a beard.
                sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

Comment

Man, I'm glad this thread has taken off. Now all us Farscape fans have an actual place here on GateWorld to call our own.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm
                    My favorite commentary is Green Eyed Monster with Ben Browder (one of the eps he wrote). Also a very good episode!

For the most hilarious and weird commentary try the one for Jeremiah Crichton with Ben, Claudia, Rockne, and David Kemper they titled 'When Bad Things happen to Good Shows' its on the new release Season 1.2. According to them this episode evolved from Ben wanting to have a beard.
                    Some lucky people (in USA, of course) have got already their Starburst 3.3 DVD and discovered hidden Dog With Two Bones commentary with Ben Browder and David Kemper! It's not listed anywhere, so it is a real bonus! HERE you can read the transcript of it. I am now literally on pins and needles waiting for my copy of Starburst 3.3 to arrive!

Comment

Yep, it's always nice to meet new Farscape fans, because alot of us happen to be gaters too!
                      Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Yep, it's always nice to meet new Farscape fans, because alot of us happen to be gaters too!
                        very true
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
                          Some lucky people (in USA, of course) have got already their Starburst 3.3 DVD and discovered hidden Dog With Two Bones commentary with Ben Browder and David Kemper! It's not listed anywhere, so it is a real bonus! HERE you can read the transcript of it. I am now literally on pins and needles waiting for my copy of Starburst 3.3 to arrive!
                          Wow! Thanks for the link. That's a great transcript. I can really imagine their voices saying that. (thinks about buying 3.3 even though not in my current budget)
                          sigpic

Comment

Indeed! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to try and figure out which Farscape ep I would like to watch. Very tough decision - too many good ones to choose from.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Indeed! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to try and figure out which Farscape ep I would like to watch. Very tough decision - too many good ones to choose from.
                              have fun
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm half way through series 3 now i love it sooooo much it's fab i love Aerynw and John soooooooo cute

*off to watch more*

XXX

Comment

Working...
                                X