No announcement yet.

Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love this show!!!the miniseries was awesome as well.....

I just love John and Aeyrns relationship....
    Last edited by Gal-in-Black; 27 May 2006, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Oooohhh I'm so in agreement there, Ben and Claudia worked so well together...
      Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
        Oooohhh I'm so in agreement there, Ben and Claudia worked so well together...
        It's still kind of funny seeing them on SG-1 now. And both playing such different characters from the ones we came to know on Farscape. As John and Aeryn, they were quite the pair though. The onscreen chemistry was undeniable.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Personally, I still see bits of Chriton and Aeryn in Mitchell and Vala. Like in some of the more Mitchell centric episodes, particularly the angst, I really felt a Chriton buzz. The same goes for Vala in
          Spoiler:
          Camelot. The amout of emotion in her voice when she's not doing the comedic moments made me think of Areyn.

But you're right, they are different characters... maybe it's just the same actors.

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
            Personally, I still see bits of Chriton and Aeryn in Mitchell and Vala. Like in some of the more Mitchell centric episodes, particularly the angst, I really felt a Chriton buzz. The same goes for Vala in
            Spoiler:
            Camelot. The amout of emotion in her voice when she's not doing the comedic moments made me think of Areyn.

But you're right, they are different characters... maybe it's just the same actors.
            It was "Crusade", in
            Spoiler:
            "Camelot" she only appeared for a few miliseconds at the end of the episode and didn't say a line...

I must say that I had problems with Mitchell at the beginning of season 9, as I saw Crichton in him too much. But Vala? 180% different characters, but you may be right about the amount of emotion in her voice in this episode, must re-watch it again...

Comment

Whatever that episode was!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
                I must say that I had problems with Mitchell at the beginning of season 9, as I saw Crichton in him too much.
                Really? I didn't see that too much. Except the fact that Ben Browder is still Ben Browder. And I think certain bits of him make it into all his characters. Having seen Mitchell a whole season, I have to say I think Crichton and Mitchell are vastly different characters now.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Hmm... IMO, I saw more Mitchell in early Season 9, and it's only at the end that I started to really see bits and pieces of Crichton...

Same with Vala/Aeryn. At the beginning she was so off the wall... but near the end... I'm circling around my main point again, I saw more emotion and since Aeryn was a such a powerful character... I connect her with the late Season 9.

Comment

Anybody watching The PeaceKeeper Wars on Sci-Fi? It started at 11pm. I can't help but watch it again.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                      Anybody watching The PeaceKeeper Wars on Sci-Fi? It started at 11pm. I can't help but watch it again.

I'd love to, but can't for two reasons:

1: Don't have Sci-Fi.
                      2: I'm only halfway through Season 3 and I really shouldn't see PKW until it's time.
                      sigpic
                      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by McClance
                        I'd love to, but can't for two reasons:

1: Don't have Sci-Fi.
                        2: I'm only halfway through Season 3 and I really shouldn't see PKW until it's time.
                        Definitely!

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                          I don't have the US Sci-fi channel over here but, The PeaceKeeper Wars was on channel 5 last month. I just had to watch it again, both parts merged into one massive three-hour movie.
                          "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

I watched it last night! Even though I've got the DVD, I couldn't help but stay up until 3 am watching it on SciFi.
                            "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                            My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
                              I watched it last night! Even though I've got the DVD, I couldn't help but stay up until 3 am watching it on SciFi.
                              And stupid Hallmark Channel here in Poland decided NOT TO air PKW again this year, they aired it 3 or 4 times last year and that's it

Comment

I didn't stay up to watch it but since I got PKWs last week, I've watched it twice straight through... that's a movie you just can't stop watching.

Comment

Working...
                                X