Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
    I didn't stay up to watch it but since I got PKWs last week, I've watched it twice straight through... that's a movie you just can't stop watching.
    PKW's is what convinced me to start buying the DVD's. Had only seen a handful of episodes, rented out the PKW's and was totally hooked.
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk
      PKW's is what convinced me to start buying the DVD's. Had only seen a handful of episodes, rented out the PKW's and was totally hooked.
      I'm glad to hear it. This was an awesome show, and it's great that it's still bringing in new fans.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

PKWs can do that to the mind...
        Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

The peackeeper wars was on again last night!
          sigpic
          Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

I'm gonna celebrate by watching it this weekend! It's nice that it's still being played... cause it's really good. My favorite moment in it

Spoiler:
            Was when Chiana was try to flip the baby around, and Aeryn insisted on fighting... the poor woman's about to give birth... talk about warrior!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
              I'm gonna celebrate by watching it this weekend! It's nice that it's still being played... cause it's really good. My favorite moment in it

Spoiler:
              Was when Chiana was try to flip the baby around, and Aeryn insisted on fighting... the poor woman's about to give birth... talk about warrior!!
              yeah!! enjoy
              sigpic
              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Yeah, I watch it pretty much whenever I want to. I got the DVD.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

It's the best movie out there for $10... just ten dollars for that much enjoyment... I mean come on?

Comment

Heheh how have I missed this thread?!? Farscape- one of my all time favourite shows. A mind frelling masterpiece of madness. Wonderful character driven, plot driven and beautifully acted and crafted show. You could literally see the love for the show by the makers on the screen. Who cares about bang for buck- what about bang for passion and enthusiasm?

Also the special effects and prosthetics? Awesome- so good George Lucas wanted to pinch Hensons staff for years!

Comment

My side! Your side! My side! Your side! My side! Your side!

Great frellin' show.

Aeryn Sun was my favorite character by the way. She so totally kicked butt.

PS...on a much more OT subject, the Subscribe to Thread feature seems to be finally fixed!!!

w00t.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by BritAngie
                        Also the special effects and prosthetics? Awesome- so good George Lucas wanted to pinch Hensons staff for years!
                        But he didn't manage to do that?

Comment

Best episode Crackers dont matter, john kicks some alien ass. To bad that the show is "dead" i really hopped that they would do at least another miniseries.

I am your father
                          Noooo

Comment

This show isn't dead, they are planing a new Farscape Project ) But as far as I know its not really in the near future, something around 2008. There has been a lot of rumour what they will do, but nothing proven.

I watched most parts of Season 4 for the first time and its really strange to be near the end. Yesterday I stopped, because I don't own "Peacekeeper Wars" and want to wait 'till I get it.
                            The story and the characters got a wonderful development, although some epiodes are hard to follow (especially the one David Kemper wrote, he loves technobabble way too much )
                            That's all folks.

Comment

I hope but Claudia and Ben have to be in it if not then Farscape just wont be Farscape.

I am your father
                              Noooo

Comment

Originally posted by Redmen
                                I hope but Claudia and Ben have to be in it if not then Farscape just wont be Farscape.
                                Agree completely. I really can't imagine any future Farscape project without them.

Comment

Working...
                                X