Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gwin
    This show isn't dead, they are planing a new Farscape Project
    Where did you source this info from? Do you have a link for this?

If it is true, it will be excellent, but only if Claudia Black, Ben Browder, AND the rest of the cast sign on again.
    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
      I'm gonna celebrate by watching it this weekend! It's nice that it's still being played... cause it's really good. My favorite moment in it

Spoiler:
      Was when Chiana was try to flip the baby around, and Aeryn insisted on fighting... the poor woman's about to give birth... talk about warrior!!
      YEAH...I love that scene...

Spoiler:
      John is like "stop shooting." Aeyrn's like "but its making me feel better!"

Comment

great scene!!!
        sigpic
        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman
          Where did you source this info from? Do you have a link for this?
          Source
          Its the last sentence.
          That's all folks.

Comment

Aha! Thank ye for the link Gwin. It's only one sentence to hint at what's happening, could it be a movie or anime?
            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

harvy was my fav just his strange sense of humor also Crichton with him becoming insane
              Wash: This landing is gonna get pretty interesting.
              Mal: Define "interesting."
              Wash: "Oh, God, Oh, God, we're all gonna die?"

Mal :This is you captain speaking we have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and then explode.
              Jayne: Were gonna explode... I dont wanna explode.

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman
                Aha! Thank ye for the link Gwin. It's only one sentence to hint at what's happening, could it be a movie or anime?
                Unfortunatly there is nothing more, they keep it very quiet.
                But I hope its not an anime but another miniseries (I wouldn't dare to think about a season 5 ), or, what I prefer, a movie.
                Farscape in Cinema would be wonderful, especially because of Moya.
                The bad is, that I would have to watch Farscape dubbed, not in the original English version.

@ Harvey

One of the greatest ideas, I love his interaction with John, the hysterical moments he creates.
                That's all folks.

Comment

A new series might be difficult, but I could go for a movie.. especially since Claudia and Ben are both tied up with SG-1 now... if they did two shows at once I would praise them to the end of time!
                  Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                    A new series might be difficult, but I could go for a movie.. especially since Claudia and Ben are both tied up with SG-1 now... if they did two shows at once I would praise them to the end of time!
                    Definitely another mini-series or movie. Personally, I'd actually prefer the mini-series option. That way, we could get another 3+ hours of Farscape goodness.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Hey 'scapers - The ScapeCast, a podcast for fans of Farscape, is now up and running.

You can check out episode #1 here: http://www.scapecast.org/

Full disclosure: I am part of the crew of the show, so this is shameless pimping.

Comment

Originally posted by rosewood
                        Hey 'scapers - The ScapeCast, a podcast for fans of Farscape, is now up and running.

You can check out episode #1 here: http://www.scapecast.org/

Full disclosure: I am part of the crew of the show, so this is shameless pimping.
                        Thanks for the link. I'll have to check it out.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                          Definitely another mini-series or movie. Personally, I'd actually prefer the mini-series option. That way, we could get another 3+ hours of Farscape goodness.
                          True... 3+ hours of Farscape goodness is way better than the 2 hour option... but they could make a three hour movie... either way.. I'd pay to go see it, or buy it when it came out on DVD... becuase I love Farscape to death.
                          Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

But what would the story be (maybe a new enemy) who would be the main character (little D?)

I am your father
                            Noooo

Comment

Originally posted by Redmen
                              But what would the story be (maybe a new enemy) who would be the main character (little D?)
                              Little D is too little to be the main character yet on his own I want to see his parents again with him and the rest of the gang, visiting Hyneria perhaps?

Comment

I'm all for more FarScape in either mini-series or theatrical form. I once read an idea on another Message Board of having a FarScape movie be about Rygel reclaiming his throne.

Whatever comes to be, it'll no doubt be a lot of fun to see Daddy John and Mommy Aeryn with their Little D running around the tiers of Moya.
                                sigpic
                                "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                                Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Working...
                                X