• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vessell (522)

Visit the Episode GuideSMALLVILLE SEASON FIVE
    VESSELL
    EPISODE NUMBER - 522

When Milton Fine abducts Lex and returns him with super powers, Clark's Kryptonian father tells him that he must kill his old friend to prevent the return of Zod and the end of human civilization.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 09 May 2011, 02:43 PM.

Great episode, I can't wait to see what happens in the Season premiere, as interesting of a cliffhanger as last year's cliffhanger.
    sigpic

Comment

All around, great episode. Boy is Lana in for a shock or what next season? And Clark, can't wait to see how he gets out of this one. Bring on Season 6.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The most interesting thing for me is the little Phantom Zone cube flying off into space...since they say Clark is never going to fly in the show, I wonder what they're going to come up with to get him back to Earth...have it bounce off the Hubble and fall back?

I suppose it's too much to hope that Clark and Chloe finally get together?

Can Lana die now please?

I know it was too much to expect, but I really wished they could have sprung the budget for an actual new actor for Zod. Really wish the ep had ended with 'Kneel before Zod!' rather than a kiss.

I know it sounds like i didn't like it, but actually it was pretty darn cool. I'm going to endevor to stay spoiler free for next season, but the world is in a bit of a lurch and I really, really, really want to see how they fix it up.
        Last edited by yaaayoubetcha; 12 May 2006, 07:27 AM.
        Thanks!
        Jordan

my page
        My LJ
        From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Gotta love the power of Zod. And Lana, she has that same darkness as Lex, doesn't she? I don't even want to imagine what's going to happen next season.

Comment

I think Zod will keep Lana around. I think Jor-El will use Lionel to bail out the planet and then Clark will see that Jor-El isn't that bad.

Comment

One thing I didn't get- probably cos I've forgotten the other episode- but what was that thing with Lex throwing the ring and Clark flying after it?

Comment

It was the phantom Zone. This episode was really interesting. Clark and Chloe getting together and Zod actually being seen instead in this episode instead of seeing him in Season 6. Next Season is going to be interesting. I hope Clark escapes the phantom Zone because Earth is Toast without him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey
                  One thing I didn't get- probably cos I've forgotten the other episode- but what was that thing with Lex throwing the ring and Clark flying after it?
                  He wasn't flying after it. he was pulled into it.

It was a Phantom Zone shard....trapped him there...hence the scene at the end as he floats off into space.
                  Thanks!
                  Jordan

my page
                  My LJ
                  From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha
                    He wasn't flying after it. he was pulled into it.

It was a Phantom Zone shard....trapped him there...hence the scene at the end as he floats off into space.
                    Ah, that's what I thought. I just looked to me like he was flying after it, so I was wondering why he flew after it and got trapped.

And why is it whenever theres a powercut, everyone just starts acting like animals?

Comment

It looks like Zod actually directed him into it. That Kryptonian knowledge is pretty powerful.

Comment

I loved this episode... I really wish they'd kill off Lana now... I'm very serious...

I think this was an awesome cliffhanger, as it is much different from previous ones, and I look forward to Smallville S6.

Mattathias

Comment

please kill off lana so clark can bang the better overall chloe.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey
                            Ah, that's what I thought. I just looked to me like he was flying after it, so I was wondering why he flew after it and got trapped.

And why is it whenever theres a powercut, everyone just starts acting like animals?
                            cuz without our precious oil driven tech we are nothing but animals in the basic sense

we're pathetic. fine is right.

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha
                              I suppose it's too much to hope that Clark and Chloe finally get together? Can Lana die now please?
                              Gotta love your consistency in these matters.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Working...
                              X