• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fade (520)

Visit the Episode GuideSMALLVILLE SEASON FIVE
    FADE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 520

Clark makes a new friend after saving a man's life, only to learn that the man is a hit man with the ability to turn invisible.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 09 May 2011, 02:44 PM.

Warner Brothers have released the official episode description for "Fade".

While in Metropolis, Clark saves the life of a stranger named Graham., who vows to repay Clark for his kindness. Unfortunately, Graham happens to be a hit man with the ability to cloak himself, and he decides killing Lex would be the best gift he could give Clark. Meanwhile, Clark confronts Lana about her relationship with Lex.

Comment

Mr.Video over at KryptonSite has posted Hi-Res Screen Captures from the trailer for "Fade"

Click here to view them

Comment

not bad

Comment

Thanks for the link to the pics.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Is it just me who finds it strange that "Mr Video" never posts videos?

Comment

Well, we get to see this one tonight. Come on, 8pm.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

So-so Ep. I give it a **. I hope next weeks ep is better (and I think it will be)
                sigpic

Comment

I know Clark is a 'good guy' and everything, but I bet even the Dalai Lama would keep the TV and games system...

Comment

Big question, Clark is moving faster than the car when he hits graham and all in all is probably stronger, so why doesnt he just kill him from the sheer impact force?
                    Don't put jam on a magnet

my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle

Comment

Originally posted by KRiZ
                      Big question, Clark is moving faster than the car when he hits graham and all in all is probably stronger, so why doesnt he just kill him from the sheer impact force?
                      Cos he's some kinda super man.

Comment

This ep wasnt great although the whoel thing about the virus was interesting and the bit when Clark saved Graham at the beginning.
                        Next weeks got to be better !!!
                        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Working...
                        X