Fragile (518)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha
    i found this episode completely hillarious.
    For me, not so much.

Anyhow, the trailer for this ep really screwed me over, the only thing I was eager to see the the confrontation between Clark and Lionel.

I give it a **
    sigpic

Comment

Sorta...but not really. When her hair is loose, she looks similar to the girl who plays Hermione, but Hermione does have darker hair and it's rather wavy. Not only that Hermione looks ages older than her.

VB
      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

I liked it. Ok, so it wasn't one of the good ones but I think these kinds of episodes are decent fillers for the good stuff. If the season was on a constant episode high, we'd get sick of it.

I'm very relieved that in terms of "ship" the show is moving to Lex/Lana. FINALLY no more of the stagnant Clark/Lana, but of course I'm not looking forward to Stalkerman. I think how Lex/Lana was handled in this ep was way better and something fresh. No angsty beating about the bush - just bam.

Comment

her face definately. american version of emma!!!!

it's true what people say, everyone has a twin. now which one is the evil one
          Last edited by NakedJehutyV2; 14 April 2006, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Oh my gosh they look identical. Though that's only when her hair is not in a pony tail. To the person that said she has wavy hair, not post-CoS. Pretty much in the past two movies her hair has been straight, IIRC.
            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

I thought it was pretty good. Although I dont see why Clark showed the girl his powers straight away rather then telling her to turn away.
              Lana and Lex eh. The plot thickens....
              Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I think she's on Blade: The Series right now, as a vampire.
                sigpic

Comment

yep, she was on blade, she just died this past episode...

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                    I agree, she did look a lot like her.
                    She does doesnt she.
                    Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Originally posted by MB.Eddie
                      She does doesnt she.
                      VERY MUCH SO!

Comment

Working...
                      X