No announcement yet.

Two For The Road (220)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Michael is being controlled by the Others somehow and didn't want to kill anyone but isn't in full control of his actions. My guess is that he's also there to kill Not Henry.
    It would suck if Libby dies. Kind of weird she's the only one that we haven't seen a flashback for.
    Laura

Comment

read for info about why michael did what he did
      Spoiler:
      read it on another forum this morning - something to the effect of michael did meet up with the others, and was able to meet with Walt for 3 Minutes (title of upcoming episode), and in exchange, the others instructed michael to free their trapped prisoner (gale).

Comment

Michael, Michael, why did you have to go into the jungle alone? Didn't you understand that you were being manipulated? Don't you understand that you're still being manipulated? Just look what you've done!

Yikes! Wow, what a shocking episode! They killed nice Libby! And Ana, I'm gonna miss Ana. She provided a good balance to some of the other characters. I wondered when they were going to bring Michael back to wreak some mayhem...I mean, he was obviously going to be compromised. I'm really not sure whether or not to call it brainwashing, per se...at least, it's probably not like most brainwashing on Stargate. Meaning, the controls on Michael are probably not as technologically-based as they generally are on SG. But who can say? But it does take a lot to drive a man like Michael to kill, who is not by nature a killer. Sure he's desperate, afriad, and way out of his league, trying to save his son, but you know the Others also have him convinced of things that aren't so. Than again, strange things are always happening on this island...and it's clear there's some powerful influences running rampant. So Michael may very well feel awful for what he's done...but he's in a very twisted state...and let's face it, he's in trouble with his own side, now. There's no going back. *shudder*

Oh, and I definitely think Not-Henry is NOT the leader of the others. In fact, the fact that he's one of the lower-downs shows you just how diabolical the higher-ups must be! Seriously, I really don't think that this big leader guy goes out on these little missions himself. He sends other people out. And I would be rather disappointed if Not-Henry was the leader. I'd have to call him a pretty pathetic diablolical cult leader to get himself caught by the French lady, traipsing through the jungle all alone. Naw, the Losties aren't that lucky. They didn't catch themselves a leader...they only caught a rat. This guy they tortured and nearly killed was considered quite 'expendible' by his own side.

Comment

Micheal whats wrong with youi !!!!! thats literraly what i shouted after watching that episode last nighT !!!
          i hope Libby isnt dead because we have still got to see how she got in the institute and she is the only main character noyt toi have been seen in flashback (unless you count the end of 'Dave' where i guess it is from Libby's P.O.V.
          and whoa Jack and Claire are brother and sister !?!?!? didnt see that one coming!!!
          I agree with the theory aboiut michael seeing Walt for 3 minutes but I really hope Libby does surivive because she was holding blankets after all !!!
          I give the episode 3 out of 5 and the ending 5out of 5. I cant wait till next week !!! I just cant !!!
          Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

May be, the blanket that Libby was carrying was bullet proof?!!!
            it's true that it would have been nice to see a bit more of Libby in flashbacks as I didn't seem to warm up to her because I didn't really know her . I didn't understand what her character could bring to the show or the story .
            On the other hand , Ana Lucia was a very interesting character . I liked her because she was a strong woman with really bad memories from her past and we got to see that . I also thought she was kind hearted and cared about nice people . I really liked the little scene she had with Sawyer . They had great chemistry together . ..would have been nice to carry on watching the banter between her and Sawyer .

Anyway , it was a great episode and obvioulsy when Henry said to Ana that she could not be changed , I thought straight away that Michael had been changed and brainwashed by the others .

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
              Micheal whats wrong with youi !!!!! thats literraly what i shouted after watching that episode last nighT !!!
              i hope Libby isnt dead because we have still got to see how she got in the institute and she is the only main character noyt toi have been seen in flashback (unless you count the end of 'Dave' where i guess it is from Libby's P.O.V.
              and whoa Jack and Claire are brother and sister !?!?!? didnt see that one coming!!!
              I agree with the theory aboiut michael seeing Walt for 3 minutes but I really hope Libby does surivive because she was holding blankets after all !!!
              I give the episode 3 out of 5 and the ending 5out of 5. I cant wait till next week !!! I just cant !!!
              Well, it's not confirmed fact that Jack and Claire are half-brother and sister, but we can easily draw our conclusions .

Comment

well it is very highly probable and all the various leads point in that direction.
                But man im still in shock and in annyance that our wonderul freind E4 and Channel 4 have decided to get rid of the next time on Lost previews !!! damn them !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                  well it is very highly probable and all the various leads point in that direction.
                  But man im still in shock and in annyance that our wonderul freind E4 and Channel 4 have decided to get rid of the next time on Lost previews !!! damn them !!!
                  What do you mean ?!!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo
                    read for info about why michael did what he did
                    Spoiler:
                    read it on another forum this morning - something to the effect of michael did meet up with the others, and was able to meet with Walt for 3 Minutes (title of upcoming episode), and in exchange, the others instructed michael to free their trapped prisoner (gale).

Yes , but he didn't have to shoot them where he shot them . He could have just headed for the arms or the legs ...or even tie them up on the chairs ..He had the gun , so he was in control anyway . It could still have given him the time to free Henry just by tying both of them on a chair or free henry from the cell and put Ana and Libby in there . I understand that he is messed up but he didn't have to kill them in cold blood . He is a cold blooded killer now .Me think that TPTB wanted to get rid of the 2 actresses and did it that way for that reason .

It's a real shame that they got rid of Ana Lucia and Libby so early in the show to be honest but I'm sure they have good reasons for doing so .I have read about Michelle Rodriguez and her little incident . What a stupid girl she was .!!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Aurum
                      Well, it's not confirmed fact that Jack and Claire are half-brother and sister, but we can easily draw our conclusions .
                      I never thought of that in the episode ?!! I didn't think that girl looked like anyone we knew already . I mean did he actually called her by a name ?!! because otherwise I don't see why you all think that Claire could be Jack's sister .!!!! We don't even know who is Claire's father and mother .
                      It was nice to know that Ana and Jack's dad knew each other but now she will never be able to tell him and he will never know because his dad is dead . Shame that little story would have been great to explore .!!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                        What do you mean ?!!

Caty
                        I was talking about the whole Jack and Claire brother/sister thing

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                          I never thought of that in the episode ?!! I didn't think that girl looked like anyone we knew already . I mean did he actually called her by a name ?!! because otherwise I don't see why you all think that Claire could be Jack's sister .!!!! We don't even know who is Claire's father and mother .

Caty
                          Oh, no, I don't think the woman at the house was Claire, but perhaps her mother/relative/friend. When Christian yelled "I want to see my daughter!" to a blonde australian woman, the first thought my mind jumped to was "Omg, they're talking about Claire!". Of course it's completely possible that I'm completely wrong, but I think it would be cool if Jack and Claire were infact related. And knowing Christian, it wouldn't be surprising that he had an affair.

Comment

I'm rather late to this, and forgive me if has been mentioned before but...

Isn't this the second episode that mentioned that Jack's father was missing his wallet when his body was found? The fact that it has now been mentioned twice seems significant to me.

Did I miss something? Did the show explain what happened to his wallet?
                            It's a small thing and perhaps insignificant, but perhaps not.

AT
                            thistledown
                            sigpic

Comment

I never liked Jack. The other characters were much more interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by ste View Post
                                I think the others made a deal with him, if he killed her he would get his son back, or at least get to see him, i think the others wanted her dead because she had killed two of them, also it prob means Echo and Charlie might be in trouble as they have killed some of the others, also did anyone see the clip for the next episode, all im saying in Mr Echo.
                                Yea that's what I was thinking...
                                But what I don't get is: Why her? Why do they want AL dead? I mean is it because she killed 2 of the Others??

I totally was ok with the part with Ana Lucia and Sawyer
                                But I HATED when AL and Libby died!
                                sigpic
                                My tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X