What is Sam's Callsign?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legs. Definately.
    The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

one reason i can see the princess is because we havea girl at work, and they call her Princess _______ (protecting her privacy).

it's meant kindly and she even takes it as a joke.
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Hmm, I heard GateBarbie a while back. Sam would hate it but it could, theoretically, be complimentary re her expertise with the gate and her tendency to draw attention from males whenever she goes through the stargate!

Or, Halo, 'cause she's perfect!

Just sayin', cute idea. But anyone know why Cam has the Shaft name? Never caught that.
        MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
        sigpic
        Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

a camshaft is a part of a car

and also, it's a way to sneak an innuendo in there since 'shaft' is often purple prose for the male anatomy

sigpic

Comment

I voted for Tinkerbelle, with her being called "Tink" for short.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
              a camshaft is a part of a car

and also, it's a way to sneak an innuendo in there since 'shaft' is often purple prose for the male anatomy
              Just sayin', Oh. Thanks.
              MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
              sigpic
              Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

I voted for blue angel. i thought it was quite fitting for sam

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                  I voted for Tinkerbelle, with her being called "Tink" for short.
                  tink would be good

sigpic

Comment

Giggles all the way! Definitely Carter's callsign, especially since she doesn't tend to be the funny one in the bunch, she just likes to giggle to herself.

Comment

I wouldn't honestly be able to call 'legs' unless I saw here in some tight shorts. Actually, I saw a girl named Sam (just coincidence, if she was like carter I would be dating her right now) in shorts...made my day (this was two days ago). I got the 3 food groups of eye candy in one school day Unfortunately, I don't have a photographic memory, at least I don't think I do.*sigh* I REALLY need an iris camera.
                      Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                      The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                      I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                      A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                      That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                      Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                      Caboose: They could be worse?
                      Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

I like 'Legs'.

Comment

I think it will be something with Star in it. Like "StarSeeker". She wanted to be in NASA, so it will be fitting. And it suits her personality
                          sigpic

Comment

I voted MacBarbie. She's smart and our very own Stargate Barbie.

Comment

I like Blondie...

cause, Blondie Bumstead was the smart one out of the bunch. She kept Dag out of trouble...as best she could.

Jack could pass as Dagwood or Bumstead.
                              Daniel could be Baby Dumpling
                              Teal'c would be Daisy...Bumstead's faithful companion.
                              Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Spottie

Comment

Working...
                                X