Homecoming (702)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AmFor View Post
    Btw. What was the last thing what Jonas said to Daniel? I didn't hear it properly.
    He asked Daniel to feed his fish.

Comment

The ending scene with Jonas is great but I do not like the Jack's reaction during this scene, I gained the impression that he warmed up more towards Jonas in Prophecy so I would wish a handshake at least.

But the story is great, Baal on the same side with humans for the first time.

Comment

Xaeden: Thank you

Yes, Jack could have done something "more".
        All characters have in this season somehow longer hairs -Jonas, Jack, Sam

Comment

I did not notice the longer hair of Jack, Jonas is not such a enormous change (the change is more obvious in Fallout) but Sam is the biggest change - a little similar style which she had at the beginning of S4 or I am imagining things only?
          Last edited by Manche; 22 August 2020, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Manche View Post
            I did not notice the longer hair of Jack, Jonas is not such a enormous change (the change is more obvious in Fallout) but Sam is the biggest change - a little similar style who she had at the beginning of S4 or I am imagining things only?
            Yes, she had them longer at the beginning of the 4th season.I prefer them to be a bit shorter, but you know, she looks always amazing

Comment

Originally posted by AmFor View Post
              Yes, she had them longer at the beginning of the 4th season.I prefer them to be a bit shorter, but you know, she looks always amazing
              I like her with both types but I prefer a little longer hair - like in first seasons or from S7-S10. Not so long as in movies or Stargate Atlantis.

Comment

Working...
              X