Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Mrs. Kent have sex with Lex Luther's dad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Mrs. Kent have sex with Lex Luther's dad?

You know, after watching last night's episode, you can tell right away where the story is headed. It is clear to me that she has always had a crush on Luther, and now she feels quilty about it, but eventually she will end up in his bed...unless Clark stops it somehow! (It would be funny to see Clark walk into his mom's bedroom and find Lionel on top of her doing the nasty).

We all know that Lionel Luther is doomed to die before the series ends, just like his son Lex is doomed to become a mass murdering super villain. If we go by the comic books, Lex will kill millions of people. I think he blew up an alien world once. Anyway, I have nothing else to offer you. I apologize if I have mispelled any names.
    Last edited by Madacapa; 07 April 2006, 07:26 AM.

well it's not like they stick hard and fast to the comics as canon, so, whether they do it or not, i'd love to see it.

would be a great ep to really mess up CK.

have him walk into the kitchen and see the two of them knockin boots. i think his head would just pop right off.
    Thanks!
    Jordan

my page
    My LJ
    From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Actually, I didn't think that Smallville was considered canon. I mean, first, Clark's surrogate dad died (didn't think he did), then all this junk about Lana Lang (who I thought was half chinese but her mom didn't even look it), Chloe, Smallville is shaping up to be a complete reimagination of Superman.
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
        Actually, I didn't think that Smallville was considered canon. I mean, first, Clark's surrogate dad died (didn't think he did), then all this junk about Lana Lang (who I thought was half chinese but her mom didn't even look it), Chloe, Smallville is shaping up to be a complete reimagination of Superman.
        CK's father died in the original film, And i completley agree with ya about all the lana crap, yeah she is hot, but please kill her off
        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

I think Lionel is Jor El. He is trying to be part of Clark's life. But thats my current thoughts as of now. Ask me again after the end season and I may change my mind.

Comment

Yeah Lionel may be clarks dad, at first i thought that the lionel was dead and we were seeing braniac in a new face, but i dont think thats the case just yet. thing is if he isnt and he knows his secret then why would he not tell the world or capture him for experiments and stuff??

Comment

Originally posted by GateMan2000
              I think Lionel is Jor El. He is trying to be part of Clark's life. But thats my current thoughts as of now. Ask me again after the end season and I may change my mind.
              I do not believe that Lionel is Jor-El. Hopefuly we will get to see him in the last season...

Comment

Well...My conclusions are formed based off a sites information and their info usually isn't to far off.

Comment

You know, all that, what Lionel being Jor-El, isn't too far out of reality. I mean, some could say that Lex would recognize his pops, but aren't he and Clark supposed to be of the same age, or near it?
                  http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24

for the better and the best reimagination of superman (well since season 4 (or whatever the season opener was that clark flew).

anyway who careS?

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                      CK's father died in the original film, And i completley agree with ya about all the lana crap, yeah she is hot, but please kill her off

i totally agree kill her so supes can bang chloe already

Comment

Lana will not die; she did not die in the first Superman movie. I am hoping that Chloe will die; and then her roommate Lois will become a reporter to honor her memory or something like that. On a side note, I need to see Erica Durrance completely naked before I die...on another side note would Chloe survive a sexual encounter with Clark Kent? I mean, they guy could literally bang a hole in her...

Comment

Supes Sperm is too strong for any human to handle. The only way he would survive is by using a Kryptonite Condom but that would kill him.
                          Mallrats anyone.....
                          Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Let's just remember to keep things PG kids.
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                              Supes Sperm is too strong for any human to handle. The only way he would survive is by using a Kryptonite Condom but that would kill him.
                              Mallrats anyone.....
                              When Clark Ejaculates during sex his super sperm would literally blow a hole into any woman he fornicating with. Now, it leads to some questions:
                              how has Lois survived all of these years with Superman in the comics? The comic shows scenes where they are together in bed after having sex. I have a theory; they are not really having sex.

Superman may be able to similate having sex with losing with his super powers, or he is able to use super-hypnosis to make Lois think she just had super-sex.

Comment

Working...
                              X