This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robert Picardo interview regarding SGA

ROBERT PICARDO is interviewed about xferring his character Woolsey from SG1 to SGA

http://www.iesb.net/tv/040506.php

I transcribed the following quotes, which do have spoilers for those who flee in terror....

BEGIN
    Spoiler:

"I can tell you that they've spun my character over to Atlantis so I do the
    first ten (episodes). So all I can tell you is I've visited two different
    galaxies in a matter of days, and .... My character is turning the screws on ...Dr.
    Weir, who runs Atlantis. I'm basically there to review whether or not she
    should maintain her command so I'm kind of a bad guy who means well. She's a
    little afraid of me but I think by the end we have a meeting of the minds and I
    can't tell you what happens."

END

*Click on link above video*

Well, I liked Woolsey on SG-1. I'm sure I'll like him bugging Weir a bit too. And the first ten eps, wow. That's quite a bit for his character if that turns out to be the case.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
      Well, I liked Woolsey on SG-1. I'm sure I'll like him bugging Weir a bit too. And the first ten eps, wow. That's quite a bit for his character if that turns out to be the case.
      well, keeping this spoiler free

BEGIN
      Spoiler:
      I think that would mean they're going to dump him on Atlantis. I mean, they can't just walk through the gate willy nilly to send through bureaucrats (wasting power, wasting power). Which would mean he'd be there basically for SIX MONTHS.
      END

Not sure it's a good idea, overall.

Comment

I love Bob Picardo...I love Woolsey...

...But Atlantis is already overcrowded character-wise, especially when you add on recurring characters...

Lemme think

Weir, Sheppard, McKay, Teyla, Ronon, Beckett, Zelenka, Caldwell, Ford, Heightmeyer and now Woolsey
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          I love Bob Picardo...I love Woolsey...

...But Atlantis is already overcrowded character-wise, especially when you add on recurring characters...

Lemme think

Weir, Sheppard, McKay, Teyla, Ronon, Beckett, Zelenka, Caldwell, Ford, Heightmeyer and now Woolsey
          Well, Ford has been reduced to a guest spot, and so far, no word on a season 3 appearance, so that's one less, but yes, Woolsey could take time away from any of our regulars, although pity the man if he insults Ronon. Hmm, could be a short-lived assignment.

Comment

Originally posted by prion
            Woolsey could take time away from any of our regulars, although pity the man if he insults Ronon. Hmm, could be a short-lived assignment.
            We might as well start planning the funeral. What flowers do we get?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fisher
              We might as well start planning the funeral. What flowers do we get?
              Hmm, peace lilies?

Comment

Woolsey doesn't appear in all ten eps

he only appears in "No Man's Land" and "Misbegotten" on SGA
                and on SG1 in
                "Flesh And Blood" and "Morpheus"
                he appears in the first two episodes of both shows, and will return later on in SGA

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
                  Woolsey doesn't appear in all ten eps

he only appears in "No Man's Land" and "Misbegotten" on SGA
                  and on SG1 in
                  "Flesh And Blood" and "Morpheus"
                  he appears in the first two episodes of both shows, and will return later on in SGA
                  And probably in SG-1's "Morpheus" (info from Rob Picardo's official website)
                  Spoiler:
                  "Mr. Woolsey will be accused of some very shocking behavior toward the SG-1 character Vala Mal Doran, played by actress Claudia Black!"

Comment

Working...
                  X