Babylon 5 - Fav character?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Babylon 5 - Fav character?

Who is your favourite Character in Babylon 5 ?

I kind of have 2, Kosh and good old Bester

1) Londo
    2) Ivanova
    3) G' Kar

Then again, I am over 50 and flawed, lustful and somewhat fallen, so you can see how I could relate to Londo....

Comment

Originally posted by kmiller1610
      1) Londo
      2) Ivanova
      3) G' Kar

Then again, I am over 50 and flawed, lustful and somewhat fallen, so you can see how I could relate to Londo....
      Indeed, Although Londo in my opinion is very misunderstud

Comment

Londo
        sigpic
        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

G'Kar and Londo have to go hand in hand for me. Without one, there is no purpose for the other.

After that, definately Lorien
          Thanks!
          Jordan

my page
          My LJ
          From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Ivanova, hands down.

She showed grace under pressure, and is a great example of a strong female leader.

Not to mention, she had the best lines. Example, when Dr. Franklin put her on a diet that will result in her gaining weight: "Figures. All my life I've fought against imperialism. Now, suddenly I am the expanding Russian frontier." And, of course, the "Babylon 5 Mantra": "Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out!"
            I'd start a revolution if I could get up in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by CatGoddess
              Ivanova, hands down.

She showed grace under pressure, and is a great example of a strong female leader.
              Not to mention she was hot............. and Russian.

For me, I think I have to go with Kosh. I always liked Marcus too.

Comment

Ivanova, Kosh, G'Kar, Londo. They were all so great in their own way I can't pick one of them.

Comment

Ivanova
                  Kosh (#1)
                  G'Kar
                  Vir (the head on the pike wave sealed him as one of my favorite characters)
                  Delenn

heck, I like them all.
                  Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

The majority of the characters on B5 were just amazing. No cute robots, cute kids or irritating aliens....

Please note that nobody has mentioned Sheridan or Sinclair. Sinclair was the prototypical Star Ship Captain from central casting from the 50s. Sheridan was ...... not bad, just not great. I thought both of them were fine with their eyes and facial emotions, but their vocal delivery just didn't connect. They actually had to keep Boxleitner's speeches simple because he had trouble memorizing lines.

Comment

My favorite characters were definitely Londo and G'Kar, with Ivanova and Vir both trailing very close behind them on my list.

All of the characters were amazing, though, so it's really hard to choose which ones I love best.

"There's a time and a place for everything, and I believe it's called fanfiction." ~ Joss Whedon

Library of Fandom | Settiai.com | Settiai @ Fanfiction.net | Settiai @ LiveJournal.com

Comment

Who else?
                        Although I admit I really like the way Londo & G'Kar played off each other and the extreme growth of the characters throughout.
                        Last edited by Ancient 1; 06 April 2006, 08:14 PM.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

G'kar (character made a HUGE character change which was cool)

Michael Garabaldi (forgot how to spell his name) Even though in season 4 he ticked me off until I found out that it was the Psi-corp

Londo (someone I want to party with)
                          For those who want peace, prepare for war

S.P.Q.R. Senatus Populusque Romanus

Comment

G'kar and Ivanova (of course). Two of the best-written sci fi characters ever.
                            sigpic
                            "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

I have a question? Does anyone like Dr. Stephen Franklin?
                              For those who want peace, prepare for war

S.P.Q.R. Senatus Populusque Romanus

Comment

Working...
                              X