Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

April 3rd and April 5th 24 Hours News (Might have been posted already)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

April 3rd and April 5th 24 Hours News (Might have been posted already)

I wasn't able to get access to a scanner on Monday and I was busy on Tuesday and when I saw this today, I came directly to a scanner and scanned it in. The pictures got resized by photobucket but it's only temporary as when I get home I'll upload it somewhere so it doesnt' resize.

Amanda Tapping in a Sarri? *sorry can't spell it* at the Canadian Cancer Society's Daimond Ball.

And Richard Dean Anderson back in Vancouver to film this week's 200th Episode of Stargate as well as future guest appearances on both SG-1 and Atlantis.

If it's been posted already, please merge with that thread. I have to get back to class so I gotta go.
    Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Originally posted by Xanderic
    Amanda Tapping in a Sarri? *sorry can't spell it* at the Canadian Cancer Society's Daimond Ball.
    Yeah, great outfit! Love it.

More pics of it here (thanks to Dani76 for the head's up on Catherine's photo postings):
    http://www.catherinebarr.com/photos/...diamondball06/

geek

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
    ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderic
      I wasn't able to get access to a scanner on Monday and I was busy on Tuesday and when I saw this today, I came directly to a scanner and scanned it in. The pictures got resized by photobucket but it's only temporary as when I get home I'll upload it somewhere so it doesnt' resize.
      Thanks for posting this. Did it say she was the gala MC? That's cool!

Comment

Uhhh... 24 Hours? uhhh... it's the free small newspaper, right? If so, I should tell dad to get me one.
        sigpic
        Past | LJ | Last.FM | IG

Comment

Originally posted by JONeill97
          Uhhh... 24 Hours? uhhh... it's the free small newspaper, right? If so, I should tell dad to get me one.
          yes it is... they're in orange newspaper boxes. I grab one once I get off the bus to school.
          Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Working...
          X