Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

INTERVIEW: Carmen Argenziano (Jacob Carter)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INTERVIEW: Carmen Argenziano (Jacob Carter)

INTERVIEW:
    THE JOURNEYMAN
    GateWorld talks with Carmen Argenziano

Veteran stage and screen actor Carmen Argenziano sits down with GateWorld to talk about his career, including his many years playing Stargate's Jacob Carter.

READ MORE ...

That was probably one of the best interviews that I have read on Gateworld. Denise (skydiver) - simply amazing work.
    Carmen Argenziano is a very interesting person I must say. Usually having a recurring or one-off role in many television shows must be pretty hard to deal with. It's good to see that Carmen has some qualities of Selmak and Jacob Carter!
    He's a great bloke and a fantastic actor and I wish him all the best.

Comment

Thank you Denise; fantastic interview with Carmen.
      sigpic

Comment

nice work Denise he sounds like he's a very laid back actor
        sigpic

Comment

wow, thanks guys. i'm glad y'all enjoyed it.

he was a total gem to talk to, funny and nice.

and it's so cool, i have 'carmen argenziano' on my caller id....don't think i'll ever erase it
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Great job Denise. What a great guy he seems to be.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
              wow, thanks guys. i'm glad y'all enjoyed it.

he was a total gem to talk to, funny and nice.

and it's so cool, i have 'carmen argenziano' on my caller id....don't think i'll ever erase it
              I bet! It was a good interview--you covered a lot of bases. Interesting to hear all the Stargate stuff (it was neat that he mentioned the orginal Selmak actress) but I like hearing about other stuff from the actors too. Nice job.
              I'd love for them to work out a flashback or something for him to come back for an episode.

Comment

if you look at his imdb entries, he's got hundreds of roles he's played and a career that's spanned decades. so yeah, i was very interested in the stargate stuff, but also there's so much more to him and his career than the 25 or so episodes of Stargate he's done
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                  if you look at his imdb entries, he's got hundreds of roles he's played and a career that's spanned decades. so yeah, i was very interested in the stargate stuff, but also there's so much more to him and his career than the 25 or so episodes of Stargate he's done
                  Yes, wonderful, wonderful interview. One of the best I've seen with him, if not the best. I especially appreciated hearing about his non-Jake Carter roles as he's got about a quadrillion-billion of them and his theater work.

Helena
                  sigpic

Selmak.Org ~ A website dedicated to a Snarky Symbiote & Her Boy Toys.
                  Sel's Memorial to Don Davis.

Comment

Yikes - what a great guy ... talked about SO much. Really nice interview, well done sky.
                    I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Thanks for the interview Sky. I really enjoyed it and getting to know Carmen better.
                      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                      My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Wow, great interview! I really enjoyed it.... I miss Jacob/Carmen a lot. As much as I loved reading what Carmen had to say about being on SG-1, I found all the "insider" information on being an actor fascinating. I guess we--or at least, I--tend to take them for granted and never give much thought to the ups and downs involved in being an actor.....

Comment

WOO HOO I don't think I would ever erase that either

What a wonderful interview and he is so willing to share his thoughts. Great Interview
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Wonderful interview! Thanks Denise.
                            It's great to hear him talk about what it's like being a 'jobbing' actor.
                            sigpic

Comment

A very nice article Skydiver.

Comment

Working...
                              X