X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"2nd ANNUAL CELEBRATION! ITS SHIP DAY JULY 28TH"

HAPPY SHIP DAY!!

Ship Day was began to commerate the first airing of Divide & Conquer and is a Favorite Episode of many of the "Shippers"

First and foremost this thread has been created for Sam & Jack Shippers to share, talk about and discuss their favorite Sam & Jack moments. this is a PROTECTED thread. This means that if you DO NOT like the pairing of Sam & Jack please DO NOT POST HERE there are other threads for you to voice that opinion.

This thread will also only be open for the 24 hours of Ship Day (this has already been prearranged with a moderator) The times will be eastern time so please adjust your schedules shippers to accomadate that
    closing times
    US Pacific - 9:00 pm Wed 7/28
    US Mountain - 10:00 pm
    US Central - 11:00 pm
    US Eastern - 12:00 Midnight
    UK - 5:00 am Thur 7/29
    Germany - 6:00 am

SHIPPERS you will see that there is a poll located at the top of this thread ...these are the Episodes you stated were the "Shippiest" well now is the time for you to vote for the SHIPPIEST of them ALL!!!! make sure you cast your vote if you want your favorite to win!!!!
    In the previous thread when we were getting the poll ready we voted to leave out the BIG 3 Divide & Conquer, Beneath The Surface and Window Of Opportunity because everyone agreed that They were already the *Shippisest* and we would watch those. So the poll is to choose another one to *add* to that list

HAPPY SHIP DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Powers That Be have also been invited so please act like yourself
    Please don't forget SPOILER SPACE
    Entity
    17.50%
    Solitudes
    16.25%
    Point of View
    21.25%
    Lost City Parts 1 & 2
    16.25%
    Grace
    7.50%
    Paradise Lost
    1.25%
    Heroes Part 2
    20.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by TameFarrar; 28 July 2004, 08:19 AM.
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yea! I am so excited I can't stand it!! Here is my first pic to post to celebrate the day!

Comment

Hey look kiwigater. I think I broke your "first reply to new thread freakiness."

Comment

In Honor of 2nd ANNUAL CELEBRATION! ITS SHIP DAY JULY 28TH I have created a brand new Shipper Cookie. It is guaranteed to keep all shippers in only the best shipper mood.

EVERY COLOR SHIPPER COOKIE - which erases shipper memories of all bad spoilers, episodes, and character appearances that depress shippers and replaces them with positive Sam/Jack memories.

Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
            Yea! I am so excited I can't stand it!! Here is my first pic to post to celebrate the day!

YOWSER!!!! I think my screen melted!!

Comment

You are cordially invited to a special preview of

It is being posted in honor of

The Second Annual Gateworld Ship Day!
              July 28, 2004

It is appropriately shippy!
              It is rated NC17!
              You must be 18 years of age or older to proceed.

Comment

My favorite Sam & Jack Picture......

Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

happy Ship Day Family!
                  Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                    In Honor of 2nd ANNUAL CELEBRATION! ITS SHIP DAY JULY 28TH I have created a brand new Shipper Cookie. It is guaranteed to keep all shippers in only the best shipper mood.

EVERY COLOR SHIPPER COOKIE - which erases shipper memories of all bad spoilers, episodes, and character appearances that depress shippers and replaces them with positive Sam/Jack memories.

I hope they mix with the 4 cans of Molson I'm about to drink!!

Comment

Happy Ship Day!!

My Name is ChevronSeven and I'm a Shipaholic

My friend turned me on to Stargate in January 2004. I am now caught up on the entire saga. My favorite Shippy moment is from "Point of View" when Jack is talking to Dr. Carter in her quarters and he comforts her. Even though that's with an alternate reality Sam, we will see that one day!

Long live Jack and Sam!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana

YUMMY Ship Nana! I guess this party is BYOB huh? I think a toast is in order. To Sam and Jack! May we all one day get to celebrate your...uh...er..um.. togetherness?

Drats, new I wouldn't get out of this gutter tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                          YUMMY Ship Nana! I guess this party is BYOB huh? I think a toast is in order. To Sam and Jack! May we all one day get to celebrate your...uh...er..um.. togetherness?

Drats, new I wouldn't get out of this gutter tonight!
                          Why get out? It's too much fun!!! I'll toss back a couple of vodkas to Jack and Sam!

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                            I hope they mix with the 4 cans of Molson I'm about to drink!!
                            They mix well with any beverage of your choice! The more the better!
                            Ship Nana

Comment

And for anyone willing to download a video.............

Marimba has made A Kick off Video for The Ship Day Thread.....she has more her sleeves folks so don't worry....LOL

The Way by Clay Aiken
                              This is from Jack's Point of View

Number 26
                              http://www.marimba26.com/JackandSamAlways2.html
                              Last edited by TameFarrar; 28 July 2004, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X