This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok......All you Shippers OUT!!!!!!
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      Yes, O Mighty One!

Goodnight, Tame!!!!! Thanks for everything!!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token
        Yeah, when we finally slow down enough to remember, it's already too late! But we shall reschedule! We will need something to talk about in the other Threads.
        Token! Had fun working with YOU!

OK, maybe we didn't *really* work together, but I think we did a fine job together......

Ah, you get my drift...

Will see you around Shipper Town. My first home is The Gutter you know, but it's been fun playing with you all!
        sigpic

Comment

Happy Ship Day Shipper Family! I loved hearing how everyone discovered Sam and Jack Ship! until next year..back to our regular ship threads!

(((shipper family)))

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
          ~Imzadi
          describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
          Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
            Tame, have you turned into THE BIG GIANT HEAD??
            sigpic

Comment

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                Token! Had fun working with YOU!

OK, maybe we didn't *really* work together, but I think we did a fine job together......

Ah, you get my drift...

Will see you around Shipper Town. My first home is The Gutter you know, but it's been fun playing with you all!
                Thanks, Mala!! It has been fun, and we did good! We will have to do it again! I know where to find you!!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                  Tame, have you turned into THE BIG GIANT HEAD??
                  ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Too Funny
                  I promised We would leeeeeeave .......and they won't leeeeeeave..........
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

O.k. so this brings to an end the 2nd Annual Ship Day. Over 1,100 posts in 24 hours. Wow. I hope everyone had a good time.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Working...
                    X