No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Janet Fraiser Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've come across quite a few good Daniel/Janet stories. And well - they say no one dies in sci-fi. Teryl Rothery said she wouldn't mind coming back evil. I know it would be the old Daniel/Sha're dilemma, but I would like to see Daniel's reaction.

Comment

I'd love to see Janet come back, even if it was in an AU, dream, false reality...pretty much anything! Great opportunity for some Daniel emotional angst, which would make me a happy camper.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

well we got to see sam/jack in alternate universes. I want to see some Daniel/Janet in the Quantum Mirror.

Comment

TPTB certainly love to play with AU, so who knows? Definitely worth a second look in my opinion. ::crosses fingers:: Thinks happy Dan/Jan thoughts.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

Comment

I'm surprised nothing was done about Daniel/Janet during the show, but I suppose TPTB were too busy with S/J and then later not wanting to make the same mistakes.

Comment

I wonder if they avoided Dan/Jan simply because it would not have made such "drama" as S/J. I mean, what would the restrictions really be if Daniel and Janet wanted to pursue a relationship? Surely it wouldn't be as difficult to work around as the military regs?

Comment

there would be a patient/doctor issue i think. but only to the point of Janet not being allowed to operate on him.

Comment

::sigh:: The easy-going ships are always such a nice break from the craziness that is the Atlantis shipping world right now. Same goes for Weir/Beckett -- no restrictions or problems. Just absolute cuteness!

Comment

I don't understand why TPTB can't throw in a little harmless ship. Daniel/Janet would have been a nice, cute sidetrack. They seem to have no problem with Beckett/Cadman.

Comment

Exactly. A ship doesn't have to be really dividing, controversial, or drama-filled to work and be successful. I actually prefer the cute stuff over that anyway, so Dan/Jan would have been a nice break from the S/J stuff.

Comment

a pic

Comment

and another

Comment

I really think the whole doctor/patient relationship thing is pretty well taboo, but I do agree that Daniel and Janet had chemistry, and I wouldn't have minded seeing them together, especially as Janet was one of the few women I felt were almost good enough for Daniel.

Comment

the only problem with the doctor/patient thing that I see is that she wouldn't be allowed to operate on/treat him if they were romantically involved. Although, that could have made a good scene in an ep if daniel was injured

Comment

I'm a Daniel/Janet shipper who is glad they never wrote any relationship into the show. TPTB can't do ship. MS and TR just playing up the chemistry did a much better job than it could have been done officially. And, for more? Fanfiction works just fine.
                                I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Working...
                                X