Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S10 looks good, S3 not so much(WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S10 looks good, S3 not so much(WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS)

with the exception of "200" the rest of the season spoilers for sg-1 look promising(particularly Counterstrike)

on the other hand only really sateda looks good(i would have included progeny if i hadnt read spoilers for the real world)

anyone agree or disagree?

I think that for SG1, the future's getting brighter

As for SGA,

Spoiler:
    Sateda, Common Ground and McKay and Mrs Millar all sound good...the rest? Meh.
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Im the opposite, I havent seen a spoiler for S10 that I really liked (Pegasus Project had promise, but then they throw Vala in for the sake of it, so its gonna be focusing on her now) while Irresistable sounds pretty bad IMO while No Man's Land, Progeny and Sateda seem okay (though I havent read The Real World spoilers yet). Neither of the new seasons seem mind blowing though
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

I dont really watch sg-1 that much, so havent read anything about s10 but i think that s3 looks quite good. I'm really looking forward to sateda

Comment

Hey guys, we do already have a i don't like s3 thread' and a 'i like s10' thread, so this one is kinda covering ground that's already been covered.

so i'm gonna close this one and invite folks to take thier discussions over to the existng pro and anti threads in the appropriate sg1 or atlantis folders
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X