X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Common Ground

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/0...ekcommon.shtml

So what do you think? Personally I look forward to see what's different with this Wraith.

Sounds like a good idea so far.
    Teal'c: I am loyal to the Tau'ri.
    Simmons: Why should I believe you?
    Teal'c: If I were still loyal to the Goa'uld, you would know it.
    Simmons: Really?
    Teal'c: It would become immediately apparent, as I would not hesitate to kill you where you sit.

Comment

this is probably the episode with as working title "Wraith Fight Club"

Comment

It'll be good to see Koyla again, if the actor's availability works out

Comment

Hmmm, this ep sounds good, hopefully we get some info from the wraith thats "different"
          EDIT: Oops, forgot to mention that im looking forward to seeing koyla again
          Last edited by Eoin; 04 April 2006, 03:02 AM.
          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Vegetarian wraith I'm betting

Comment

Now these spoilers sound interesting. Genii! Koyla!

A wraith who acts differently because he's been cut off from the hive does sound a bit Borg-y though. Hopefully this will give the baddies some much needed development.

And speaking of development, here's to hoping that Shep gets as much as possible.

Comment

If Kolya is back - I'm there!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Wonder what the new Wraith' name is? We've had Steve, Bob & Greg. Sam? Richard? Tom? Grevizalius? Here's hoping that we actually find out his true name! (& More depth for Wraith, Sheppard & Koyla).

Comment

Anything with Koyla in it will rock. He just oozes antagonism.
                    sigpic
                    http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Coup d'etat
                      Spoiler:
                      I had a feeling it was written for Kolya as opposed to Ladon.

Anyway, YAY! My favourite baddie is back.

Comment

Could this be the recurring wraith talked about in s3 spoilers?

Comment

I think the reoccuring Wraith is Michael. And YEAH I hope to God Kolya comes back because that was what season 2 was seriously lacking: the GEnii and Kolya. I hope we have more then one Genii ep this season.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by gooner_diva
                            Coup d'etat
                            Spoiler:
                            I had a feeling it was written for Kolya as opposed to Ladon.

Anyway, YAY! My favourite baddie is back.
                            Kolya was supposed to be in that episode its just the actors schedule did not allow it to happen so they put Ladon in. I wonder what happened to Ladon and good to see that the Genii havent turn into complete good guys after the Coup.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori
                              Kolya was supposed to be in that episode its just the actors schedule did not allow it to happen so they put Ladon in.
                              Err, I know. I read that in the article linked above. I was just surprised to see my suspicions confirmed.

Comment

Working...
                              X