Clear All

http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

10:26

Comment

10:22

Comment

And here's the 3-episode quiz: Full Circle, Fallen (s7) & Homecoming (s7)

************EDIT

My jigsaw time: 7:11
          Last edited by Falcon Horus; 27 January 2019, 02:30 PM.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I sure do love the banter between Jack and Herak. Also love Jonas' question if it necessary to antagonize them. You can really tell this was originally intended to be the series finale with the action, Daniel's confrontation with Anubis, and of course the mystery of the Lost City is set up for Atlantis. I give it a excellent because I loved this episode. I do not love that FH beat my time of 7:34
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

*does little happy dance*

For as long as that victory lasts...
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Really good finale of the 6. season.
                Perfect chemistry between J and D at the beginning whole episode was funny and full of action.
                I would wish to see Sam with Jack at Skaara's wedding. It could be nice

Comment

This is a bittersweet episode for me. While it is always nice to see Daniel, I know that means Jonas will be leaving soon.

Great interaction between Daniel and the crew…and Anubis. Exploding paramids, touching farewells, and a bit of confusion on what exactly happened to Daniel. I do love skarra telling the the team what happened to the people of Abydos. I rate this a very good.

Comment

Working...
                  X