Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coder
    poor it-usage, but it's there
    Gottit. You're right. A four-day battle of raging insomnia has done a number on my reeding kompreehenshun.

I do enjoy the references to Star Wars and Star Trek (and I'm sure there are others I've missed). The fact that SG doesn't take itself too seriously is one of the main draws for me.
    Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
    O'Neill: Who doesn't?
    - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
    - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
    once done, cannot be undone...
    brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

Even with these little 'bits' taken from others and developed into the Stargate world, I still enjoy the showdown between the two
      __

__

Comment

To bad Oma or "The others" stopped him and striped his close off and threw him on an alien planet. If Anubis and Danny really fought it would be cool.

Comment

Personally, it would have been the best battle on Stargate, so far I think at the time!
          __

__

Comment

I'm sure no one would disagree with that... it would be SO AWSOME!

Comment

It would have been great, and hopefully it is still to come!
              __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Selmak
                To bad Oma or "The others" stopped him and striped his close off and threw him on an alien planet. If Anubis and Danny really fought it would be cool.

No it wouldn't. Danny would have just thrown the Glowballs at Anubis. He would have gone "Arrrgggggghhhhhh" and died. The End.
                sigpic
                Banner By JME2

Comment

I think Anubis might have actually put up a good fight. He might have been strong enough the stop the energy and blow it away (maybe)
                  __

__

Comment

Wekk your entitled to your opinio but unless your the REAL Anubis , I'm still gonna think Anubis was betting Danny didn't have the balls to defiy the other ascended people and do anything to him.
                    sigpic
                    Banner By JME2

Comment

I am the real Anubis. Bow before your master or I'll set my kull warriors upon you!
                      __

__

Comment

Bah! I'm Crazedwraith, I bow to no man! Send your silly Kulls home before my loyal Ewoks break out the modified TERs.
                        sigpic
                        Banner By JME2

Comment

These kull warriors have been upgraded and theres guaranteed no way you can destroy them. You are my prisioner. Take action, if you dare.
                          __

__

Comment

A little OT there guys. Anubis, do you just go around to every thread posting like mad? It seems like you have to put in some word, even if it' only a couple.

Anyway, back on topicish, I think Daniel would have had a tough time, since obviously the combined ascended Ancients failed to do something as simple as descend Anubis, how was Daniel alone going to stop him? I still find this whole, "We won't stop Anubis becasue technically he's on a coporeal plane of existance, even though he's still in energy form" a load or crock from Ancients.

Comment

*no, i don't just go round. i put in my best effort! lol *

Daniel would have won I think because Anubis isn't fully ascended and Daniel would have known some tatics that Anubis didn't. He would have put up a good fight, but who knows it may have been a easy victory for either of them!
                              __

__

Comment

Excuse me? There is absoutly no evidence for Anubis having any powers what so ever. He needed a cloak just to stop himself going poof in a burst of energy for crying out loud. Why would he need to relie on anceint tech if he ascened powers?
                                sigpic
                                Banner By JME2

Comment

Working...
                                X