Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Eye of Newt; witchy favourite.
    Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
    - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
      The Eye of Newt; witchy favourite.
      Hey, if you pronounce that the American way, it *might* be the Egyptian goddess...

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
      Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
      ~CELLO!~
      ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Eye of Misty? lol
        __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
          Eye of Misty? lol
          Yeah, I thought that was a good one.

Comment

How about ME. Well, not me, but the Eye of Anubis! lol

That would be great if there was one and Anubis couldn't even get hold of his own 'eye'!
            __

__

Comment

I love the anubis/daniel fight scene.

Comment

I agree. Such a wonderful scene. I loved that
                __

__

Comment

No one thought of the Star Wars connection? I couldn't help but seeing Obi Wan take on Darth Vader there .

Comment

Originally posted by Coder
                    No one thought of the Star Wars connection? I couldn't help but seeing Obi Wan take on Darth Vader there .
                    Eh....I don't see it...but then again, I'm not a Star Wars fan
                    sigpic

Comment

I never thought of that particular Star Wars connection in this episode. The only slight SW hint I got was when Daniel and Anubis were clashing - at that moment I thought of Dooku vs. Yoda, with all the hand motions and stuff.

Comment

I didn't see a Star Wars moment. If it was, then Obi Wan and Dooku
                        __

__

Comment

Probably because im not a big ole Star Wars fan, i just saw the two standing their, haha, with Daniel about to blow him away, sadly being blown away first prevented him from accomplishing that, maybe i'll go watch some Star Wars movies
                          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

He.. I guess I'm too old, eh? If you've seen the original Star Wars movie you'd know what I mean. There are several references to it in Stargate. Anubis is like a Darth Vader clone.

Comment

He.. I guess I'm too old, eh? If you've seen the original Star Wars movie you'd know what I mean. There are several references to it in Stargate. Anubis is like a Darth Vader clone.
                              You must mean that there are several references in Stargate to Star Wars, right? Yeah, the scene between Daniel/Anubis was a typical showdown between the two powerful beings, but it didn't remind me of DV/OW off the bat. There are lots of references in Full Circle and Fallen (and a lot of S7, actually) to Star Wars. RCC has said as much...
                              Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
                              O'Neill: Who doesn't?
                              - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
                              - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
                              once done, cannot be undone...
                              brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

There are several references to it in Stargate. Anubis is like a Darth Vader clone.
                                poor it-usage, but it's there

Yeah, in the first episode of season 7, when Carter and O'Niell is in the x303 you get that "Deathstar" attack feeling.. O'Niell even goes as far as saying that he thought the call sign would be Red Leader, just like in Luke's squadron attacking the Deathstar. "Red Five standing by" .

Comment

Working...
                                X