No announcement yet.

Full Circle (622)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good episode, that elevator scene between Jack and Daniel was great. I did get a Star Wars feeling when Daniel confronted Anubis, don't ask me why but I just did.
    "Out of the way it's a busy day, I've got things on my mind." --Pink Floyd

Comment

The elevator scene at the start was great. The confront between Daniel and Anubis was a bit Star Warsified. Still a good scene. Poor old Daniel
      __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
        The elevator scene at the start was great. The confront between Daniel and Anubis was a bit Star Warsified. Still a good scene. Poor old Daniel
        I found the elevator scene funny, it was just great.
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Well, the pyramids' destruction was awesome, and the sets were really impressive, but other than that, I didn't find the plot all that engrossing, and the fact that those eyes somehow gave power was pretty cheesy. I for one really liked the ending with the Abydonians, especially when Jack bends down to grab the ball, and when he looks back up, everything's vanished. Did anyone else notice that the dude who plays Skaara (I think that's his name, not sure though--from the original movie) got really chubby?

Phil
          Teal'c: I believe a medical attack could be successful.
          Jack: Surgical attack Teal'c. It's called a surgical attack.

Comment

moonshine belly?
            sigpic

Comment

Maybe he was hungry, haha...
              Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I also noticed that he had got a little chubbier but not a load
                __

__

Comment

Great episode, micheal shanks was great in this,and Anubis was so cool in the face of what could have been his end(if it was'nt for his weapon,,,oh,err) one thing tho,the replica of the eye of Ra that cathrine gave Daniel,was not just a bit different, but a lot different from one used in the Movie,just a little point for you to look out for.
                  "Silence"Kneel before your God
                  Apophis is the english Translation for "APEPI" Serpent god of the night

Comment

Perhaps the Eye of Ra in the movie was used for a different reason, besides what it was used for in the original film. In the film, it is a eye jewel but in Full Circle it is like a round cyrstal. Strange!
                    __

__

Comment

Kel shek Anubis, you could be right, it was the replica that daniel was given by kathrine not the eye its self,got that Email from Sky that you wanted to look at but I'vem tried to send it to you but there is no email address for you.?????
                      "Silence"Kneel before your God
                      Apophis is the english Translation for "APEPI" Serpent god of the night

Comment

Hey Apepi. I'll put my email on display
                        __

__

Comment

Anubis was not cool in the face of death. He peed his robes and threw his hands up in a futile effort to defend himself. He was so rattled he even blabbed to Herak that it wasn't him who stopped Daniel; if he'd been with it at all he'd have been all: "Yep; One True God, right here." He was only strutting before that because he underestimated Daniel. Osiris had probably told him Daniel was a wuss, so he didn't think he'd do it.
                          Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                          - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

What I can't figure out is why Daniel was stopped from doing what he did despite the actions that Oma done towards the end. You're quite right, Anubis guessed that he was too afraid of the consequences to do anything. He was wrong. I guess Anubis started to panic when Daniel did that
                            __

__

Comment

I still feel gipped that we never got to see anyone smash Anubis' mask in. With all that stuff about how it keeps his energy in and holds his form together, I felt sure someone would have to crack it open.
                              Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                              - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

My question is, if Daniel wasn't stopped by Oma, would he of actually defeated Anubis? Anubis just simply raised one hand and threw away the energy where Daniel lifted both arms just to get himself in danger

Likewise, Daniel is ascended he knows about ways of the Ancients and how they do what they do. Why didn't Daniel use that knowledge to wipe him out. Even better, if Anubis knows how to defend it there was be a way to eliminate that defense

(Spoilers, Season Seven) What about the engine room. In season seven the first and second episode where they blew up Anubis' engine room, why didn't Daniel do that. It would have been a massive explosion and quite rapidly destroyed Anubis. However, I guess The Lost City would have never been the same!
                                __

__

Comment

Working...
                                X