This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advertisers from SG1 & Atlantis Premieres

This my first time to post here. Normally, I just read the posts. However, through my involvement with the campaign to save Farscape, I have put together a complete list of the advertisers from SG1 & Atlantis premieres this month. Both files print out on Avery 5160 white labels.

Many scapers tuned in to see the new Farscape Miniseries promo. (Our first look at new Farscape in two years) I think there are some new fans for SG1 and Atlantis now. I already like SG1 and I think Atlantis will be very good, too.

Anyway, I have a list of the advertisers with contact names, mailing addresses and the products advertised, for both premieres. I'm not sure if any of you want this, but it might not be a bad thing to have. I just hope you all never need this the way we have. Many of us have used this list to contact these advertisers, in order to let them know a large number of viewers were Farscape fans. In fact a large number of the advertisers who support SG1 & Atlantis were also supporters of Farscape.

I always thought SG1 and Farscape made a great "SciFi Friday."

Anyway, here they are, if you would like to have them. These are all the advertisers shown in the Oklahoma City metro. There may have been different local area advertisers, from market to market.
    Attached Files
Working...
X