X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by k8tbug1
    Jumps into thread shouting "This ship rocks"

Hehe

These two characters were part of the reason I loved DS9 so much. I mean its a great show, but I loved the show so much more because of them!!!! They are just so cute together!!!

Hi and welcome

I originally thought that Sisko and Kira was going to get together and was kinda rooting for them.

When it became apparent that it was going to be Odo and Kira I was like...so what?

But I must say over a period of time this shipper pair grew on me until I became a big big fan of them.

Oh and by the way I think DS9 is the best Star Trek series of all, Just my personal opinion.

Comment

Hi everybody

I just remembered something else which I thought was very cute about this couple.

Remember that one episode when Kira and Odo had this fight and Odo thought that meant the end of their relationship?

When Kira confronted him about the fact that he had been avoiding her, he had this sad look on his face and said to her he thought their relationship was over.

When she mentioned to him that all couples fight, he was totally surprised and I think a bit embarassed at the same time and stated he still had a lot to learn from humanoid relationship.

That was so cute,

Comment

Nobody else a fan?

Comment

I am. I was always cheering for the Kira/Odo relationship. I doubt René could even feel his own lips let alone hers through all that makeup.

Remember that one episode when Kira and Odo had this fight and Odo thought that meant the end of their relationship?

When Kira confronted him about the fact that he had been avoiding her, he had this sad look on his face and said to her he thought their relationship was over.

When she mentioned to him that all couples fight, he was totally surprised and I think a bit embarassed at the same time and stated he still had a lot to learn from humanoid relationship.
          SQUEEEEE!!! There whole relationship had that whole innocent love thing. That's what I loved about it.

Comment

Originally posted by somethinghuman
            I am. I was always cheering for the Kira/Odo relationship. I doubt René could even feel his own lips let alone hers through all that makeup.
            Hehe, maybe that is why he found it hard to bring chemistry in the kiss scenes, because he was concentrating too hard in making sure he was actually kissing her lips.

SQUEEEEE!!! There whole relationship had that whole innocent love thing. That's what I loved about it.
            Me too, me too. I think their whole relationship was handled just right. Except maybe for the last episode, but I can live past it.

Comment

Working...
            X