No announcement yet.

Prophecy (621)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You sure this happens in prophecy? I just saw it and it ends with Jonas on the bed. Are you referring to the episode when they invite Hammond to dinner? Thats when Daniel says hi from another plane of existence . The wind signifies his presence.
    Last edited by Integrabyte; 05 March 2007, 11:17 AM.

Comment

i love this episode. my fav bit is this:
      your the tau'ri of stargate command?
      And your Lord MOTTE. come to punish us for our incilence....

love it
      Thankyou SG-1 for 10 great years!
      sigpic
      sig made by kidwizz

join Stargate Atlantis: save the lost city and lets get our show back

Comment

Is this senility at such a young age???!!! I just watched this last night, does it end that way? I must be getting mixed up then as I saw the Lord Mott ep last night and the other, when DJ descends the night before, I just TiVo like crazy and watch when I have an opportunity. I am indeed referring the ep where they invite Hammond and he declines ... so that's the ep in which DJ ascends and that's DJ????

Comment

The episode where daniel ascends is called meridian (5x21). Prophecy is 6x21 so i think you got mixed up there.
          Thankyou SG-1 for 10 great years!
          sigpic
          sig made by kidwizz

join Stargate Atlantis: save the lost city and lets get our show back

Comment

It happens. Thanks for the answers everyone.

Comment

This episode was pretty cool. I liked how Jonas, after all this time, still found it necessary to prove his worth to the team, especially Jack. Corin Nemec did an excellent job in this ep and it was exciting waiting to see if Jonas' visions were going to prevent certain events from happening or not. The vision where the goa'uld were destroying the SGC was really well done and Dr Frasier was also awesome.
              "Don't dis MacGyver, or before you know it he'll be at your door with some tinfoil, a whistle and a bag of marbles...and you'll be sorry then..."
              S/J all the way!
              Big Honkin' Resolution!
              sigpic
              John/Teyla Shipper!
              SAVE STARGATE ATLANTIS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Two_L's View Post
                This episode was pretty cool. I liked how Jonas, after all this time, still found it necessary to prove his worth to the team, especially Jack. Corin Nemec did an excellent job in this ep and it was exciting waiting to see if Jonas' visions were going to prevent certain events from happening or not. The vision where the goa'uld were destroying the SGC was really well done and Dr Frasier was also awesome.
                Jonas really showed how far he was willing to go to be a useful member of SG-1! One of my favourite Jonas episodes of the season!

Comment

I was rewatching this on Skiffy today, and something occured to me...

In Jonas' vision, the Jaffa's staff blasts smashed right through the control room's windows. But in several episodes, both previous and later, we see that that window is very resistant to staff blast fire, and never breaks under it. So why did it get shattered this time?
                  Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                  Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

plot hole for dramatic effect? Maybe it was because it was under heavy fire and all the times before it was only hit by one blast?

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                      plot hole for dramatic effect? Maybe it was because it was under heavy fire and all the times before it was only hit by one blast?
                      I'm gonna have to go with plothole here. A Jaffa came through and fired a single blast into the window, and it shattered.

See, here's a shot of the window taking direct fire in "Zero Hour", and it holds up fine. I tried to get the shot of it staying whole in "Chain Reaction", too, but stargatecaps.com didn't have one:

Spoiler:
                      Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                      Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

First off I would like to say that I like this episode.
                        Last night my little sister was watching it for the first time and she was able to figure out parts of the episode before they were fleshed out because she has watched episodes of "That's So Raven". At the beginning she figured out that Jonas was seeing visions of the future because he had the same sort of expression on his face that Raven does. Also she was able to predict that after Jonas warned Sam about going off world that it would occur anyway because that is what happens on "That's So Raven."
                        "Time Travel: it's a cornucopia of disturbing concepts"-Ron Stoppable- Kim Possible

Comment

The old 'I'm having a vision of impending doom' look! Everyone who has visions on TV or in films has the same expression!

Either that or the Stargate writers are Raven fans!

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                            The old 'I'm having a vision of impending doom' look! Everyone who has visions on TV or in films has the same expression!

Either that or the Stargate writers are Raven fans!
                            it ties into the plot well though, considering the device with nirrti because he was on it for so long and she would of done something to him in that time. the thing that bugs me more is that a staff blast goes through the window and kills walter and injures hammond, which in other episodes never happens when a staff blast has hit the window.

Comment

It's nice to see Jack finally warmed up with Jonas, sadly it is near to the end.
                              sigpic
                              Sign by me

Comment

Originally posted by SGSlugger View Post
                                I enjoyed this episode. Nice take on precognition.
                                indeed it was.
                                Some say that he has only one ear.
                                And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
                                All we know is he's called
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X