Prophecy (621)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    For me, personally, this is the best episode of season 6 and the best one for Jonas Quinn. I love that character so much and it really saddens me that he won't be around come season 7 but it is what it is, I guess.
    It is hard to choose the best episode from season 6, i like all episodes there and there is no episode which I would call as bad (even some episodes which are considered to be weaker as Shadow Play or Sight Unseen), but I agree that this is the best episode of the season. And in terms of Jonas, I also think that this is his best episode. I also liked him very much, I was dissapointed that he was forgotten so soon. Maybe I should not say it as it is not the much popular opinion but I liked Jonas much more than Daniel and I was quite dissapointed that Daniel's return accompanied the departure of Jonas.
    Last edited by Manche; 22 December 2018, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Manche View Post
      Maybe I should not say it as it is not the much popular opinion but I liked Jonas much more than Daniel and I was quite dissapointed that Daniel's return accompanied the departure of Jonas.
      Maybe, but I don't care because I share that opinion.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I am so glad, that I am not alone.

Comment

http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Thirded
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Im less generious than FH. All things she said however are true. This is a nice episode to see how Jonas has progressed since Redemption but it leaves a sour taste for me since he leaves in 3 more episodes. Story wise its your standard episode. Seeing the future is a classic sci-fi story. I give it a fair. Im 13/15 and 6 minutes 33 seconds
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

I love Jonas! He is my favorite character! 8:35 for the puzzle.

Comment

8:24

Comment

6:28 -- few seconds faster than Jelgate.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Really great episode for Jonas. I think that he really fits in SG1 and despite that I like Daniel too, it would be nice to see both of them in the team. But I know,that both of them are somehow similar, so we couldn't have expected that he would stay after Daniel's return. Maybe he could have stayed as a member of other team. But it can not be changed anyway.
                      So I liked the episode and because I didn't remember it at all, it was also quite thrilling

Comment

I would like if Daniel did not return at all or if Jonas stayed as a recurring character for the rest of the TV series (like Bra'tac or Dr. Lee). With the frequent absence of Jack in this season, it could be useful. Jonas brought a lot of the team's dynamics.

Comment

Originally posted by Manche View Post
                          I would like if Daniel did not return at all or if Jonas stayed as a recurring character for the rest of the TV series (like Bra'tac or Dr. Lee). With the frequent absence of Jack in this season, it could be useful. Jonas brought a lot of the team's dynamics.
                          Yes, it would be really nice.Jonas is a good and nice charakter, they could have kept him in the SG universe. But you know, we can not do anything with it. It is done and can not be changed.

I just realized that this season was made like 18 years ago. It is stunning how good whole SG world is,how many people are still watching and enjoying it. I feel totally same now as I felt when I was a kid and was watching it at home.I think now I love it even more

Comment

You are right, that can not be changed. I am sorry that it happened but it is gone for the long time.

I like the TV series even more now than when I started to watch it in 2003. I started to watch it in the middle of season 4 and it took a long time before I completed the whole series and understood all aspects of the show. And season 6 is actually my favourite of the whole series - the golden age of Stargate SG-1.

Comment

My favourite is 4th. I am a hopeless shipper and you know, that's where it all started.

Comment

I also count myself as a shipper. Not so big but I think that Jack and Sam are good match for each other.

Comment

Working...
                                X