James "Bam Bam" Bamford Thunk/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
    Wait a minute! He never actually saw the pic. Did someone tell him what it was? At the Sat dessert thing, he just asked me "What's this I hear about all the pictures of my a**?" I told him I'd post it and he said not to, but I could email it to him, but I'm thinking... no.
    I am not sure. When he got to me, it actually said something about two Mormon girls (remember I mentioned that when we were in line for some photo op, Cliff I think) and how one of them was posing with her hand by his butt. Anyways like I said, who knows if he was serious about posting it or not. I doubt he envisioned me running around and creating thunk threads about him.

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
    Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
      Nice icons...I love the second one best.

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
      I only got caught because someone told on me. It was a perspective shot. My sis was was holding her hand out and it looked like it was right under his bum.
      ...Interesting. Those perspective shots are the best.

LOL, that's what I thought! Poor thing is just not used to all this attention

hehehe...you're incorrigible....

R.I.P Wraithlord
      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

well he needs a thunk thread.... i mean c'mon that man is fine
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
          well he needs a thunk thread.... i mean c'mon that man is fine
          Amen!!! I also liked your avatars purple! Snurched one, if you don't mind. I need to rotate this one out, had it for a few days now.

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
          Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
            Nice icons...I love the second one best.

...Interesting. Those perspective shots are the best.

[/COLOR]

hehehe...you're incorrigible....
            Well, this is a thunk thread so... incorrigible is acceptable, right? LOL

Glad you liked the icons! You're welcome Erin.

Comment

Well, this is a thunk thread so incorrigible is acceptable, right? LOL

Glad you liked the icons! I think Erin missed them.
              Nope, didn't miss them! Just was a little late in saying thanks!! I got so caught up in NL's Bam Bam shots that I had to pick myself up off the floor a few times. Plus I am busy fighting with PB to upload my Michael and Cliff Simon booty shot pics. *crosses fingers that Bam Bam shots show up in tomorrow's film*

The Universe is Mad
              Photobucket

Comment

Well, this is a thunk thread so incorrigible is acceptable, right? LOL

Glad you liked the icons! I think Erin missed them.
                Anything goes....

She found them...The second icon, where's that from he's wearing a red shirt and I don't think i've ever seen that pic before...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                  *gigglesnort* I don't think I got caught taking any shots of his bum. Poor Kris did have to keep pushing me back into my seat when I kept leaning across/over/behind her to take shots across the room *loves her new monster zoom lens*
                  What size is your monster lens Erin?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                    What size is your monster lens Erin?
                    300 mm. Not as monstrous as some lens *coughChellecough* but it gets the job done. I got tons better pics then I did last year and even better then my ones from Chicago. It was definitely worth the money and makes me want to invest in an even bigger lens, additional flash etc. Photography is all of a sudden gonna become an expensive hobby for me, I think.....

The Universe is Mad
                    Photobucket

Comment

Been editing some other photos for y'all.
                      Too bad BamBam was trying hard to stay OUT of that bright light on stage.
                      Made it much harder for the camera to focus on him... although, my focus didn't stray.

More demo:

Oooo! LOOK! Butt!
                      Sorry 2BAM.

Comment

Love how he had to pause and explain what they were doing.

AND... Teyla's stunty "wins".

Comment

Last one for now.... Erin? Don'tcha just want one of those holes to suddenly tear all the way?

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                            Been editing some other photos for y'all.
                            Too bad BamBam was trying hard to stay OUT of that bright light on stage.
                            Made it much harder for the camera to focus on him... although, my focus didn't stray.

Yeah the lights going in and out when Amanda was on stage was wrecking havoc with my damn focus. Mine certainly didn't stray during the stunt demo and I can't wait till I have the photos to prove it.

The Universe is Mad
                            Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                              Last one for now.... Erin? Don'tcha just want one of those holes to suddenly tear all the way?
                              http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...006/2Bam13.jpg

Guhhhhh.....that's PRECISELY what was just going through my mind...

I wonder.....boxers.....or briefs??? *gigglesnort*

The Universe is Mad
                              Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                                I am not sure. When he got to me, it actually said something about two Mormon girls (remember I mentioned that when we were in line for some photo op, Cliff I think) and how one of them was posing with her hand by his butt.
                                LOL! Ya, I remember. Wasn't exactly the poster girl for the LDS church that weekend!

Anyways like I said, who knows if he was serious about posting it or not. I doubt he envisioned me running around and creating thunk threads about him.
                                Well, I'm not going to ask him. All my inhabitions return upon stepping through my front door.
                                sig by PM

Comment

Working...
                                X