X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got a few of BamBam...

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
      LOL! Ya, I remember. Wasn't exactly the poster girl for the LDS church that weekend!

Well, I'm not going to ask him. All my inhabitions return upon stepping through my front door.
      LOL! That's okay, you're on vacation. You are allowed to be a little naughty I think....

My inhibitions flew out the window long ago. It's debatable of course on whether I had them or not. I could ask him if you would like. I wouldn't even name names or anything of that sort. I would just ask him if he would allow his Harem to post shots of his booty or if he would be offended. I am sure he would never think about venturing into this thread, I am sure he has enough on his hands with his own Q&A thread.....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
      Photobucket

Comment

And in that second shot, that's probably my drink. Brat kept stealing them all night long and into Saturday night as well! That's why he had to keep buying me drinks....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
        Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
          LOVE this one, Cindy!!! Thanks for sharing!!! (((Cindy)))

Oh, and Erin... commando?
          I vote boxer-briefs! They're my fave!
          And it DOES look like your drink.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
            LOVE this one, Cindy!!! Thanks for sharing!!! (((Cindy)))

Oh, and Erin... commando?
            I vote boxer-briefs! They're my fave!
            And it DOES look like your drink.
            I am going for commando myself. No sign of undies peaking up when he was bending over and I am see no lines of any kind under the jeans (not that I was scruntinizing all that hard, nope, not at all ).

It's ALWAYS my drink.....you saw him at the dessert party.....

The Universe is Mad
            Photobucket

Comment

hmmmmmmmmmm well we have a WP... wonder if i should make a siggy as well... hmmmm i dont know.
              sigpic

Comment

i got one of Erin and Bam Bam...if she says ok, then I will post it. it's DECENT for goodness sakes!!

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
                  i got one of Erin and Bam Bam...if she says ok, then I will post it. it's DECENT for goodness sakes!!
                  Of course I say Okay!!!! Give give!!!!

And one question...what's decent mean???

The Universe is Mad
                  Photobucket

Comment

Go for it CKO...

Really love the pics...He's definitely photogenic...As for his jeans, i must say they're fight very well......the t-shirt also....

*wonders what clothing he'll be sporting in the upcoming episodes*.....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                      *wonders what clothing he'll be sporting in the upcoming episodes*.....
                      As little as possible.....

Wait where'd that come from???

The Universe is Mad
                      Photobucket

Comment

Okay, I got a couple more from the dinner. Tried to crop so as not to embarrass anyone, but Erin, you're in the foreground of one and he's DEFINATELY holding one of your drinks.

Wait for it... it's coming up....

Comment

Is that... SKIN I see?!

Comment

It IS! It IS!! That's definately SKIN I see!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                              Okay, I got a couple more from the dinner. Tried to crop so as not to embarrass anyone, but Erin, you're in the foreground of one and he's DEFINATELY holding one of your drinks.

YES! Photographic proof that Bam Bam's a drink stealer....

I also don't mind ANY photos of me at all. Obviously.....so post away any and all pics of me that you find, and you'll always have my thanks and apologies at the same time for getting in front of your camera in the first place.

The Universe is Mad
                              Photobucket

Comment

And the best lit one of the night... had to wait till the harem let him wander over towards my table.

Thirsty, Erin? Hey, I'm evil. What do you expect.
                                Oh.... MILEAGE!

Comment

Working...
                                X