Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes, maam! Thanks for the reminder!

Comment

ooh... I like that screen cap. It was a great scene.

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
      Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

So, Erin.. (I keep trying to green you but I still need to spread it around more) ... I may not be able to afford food after this last con, but if BamBam (and Jason!) get signed on to Chicago, what do you say to a little road trip..? it's only, uh, 9hrs from Kansas City....

OH, and you all know what I would LOVE to see as an event? hehe.. some kind of thing where he teaches us stunts/fights/etc... seriously, I'm gonna learn how to fight with a stick...

Atlantis Base offers greetings from the Pegasus Galaxy
        "Just when you think you're not in Kansas anymore, it turns out you are."

http://babyseals.care2.com/
        www.stopthesealhunt.com

Comment

Hey everyone! Man I was wondering when Bam Bam was going to get his own thunk thread (I mean the wraith have a thunk thread!). I have only seen Bam Bam in New Order Pt 2 (I knew it was him because I was watching the episode with commentaries, which I highly recommend because it was fricken' hilarious). I wasn't going to thunk here (devoted JM/RD thunker) but when I checked this thread out yesterday I saw some pics of him and... **Trips and falls out of chair, hits head on desk and passes out**. Ya know I think I'd better turn off my computer and sit in a nice and quiet corner before I get hurt...again... @_@ **Puts ice pack on head**

Just to warn you all, I am a very crazy thunker... don't believe me? Go look in the Ronon thunk thread. Still don't believe me? Well I warned you…LOL

I'm a bit nervous about posting here because:
          1. This is the first time I have posted in a thunk thread other than the JM/RD thunk thread
          2. Bam Bam actually posted here! (With my main thunk thread, the guy I thunk doesn't actually read the thread............... that I know of....................)

Ronon Dex Devil
          Sig made by my good friend, Sarah.

Comment

Wow! So many new posts!

Welcome to the thunk thread of Jason's good friend BamBam, Jessima.

And why is BamBam in here?! That's gonna make the thunking and gawking a bit more... nerve-wracking to say the least.

Yes, Purple, I AM all about the arms... but at the dinner, every time BamBam bent over like that, and the shirt hiked up just a bit, people... I mean thunkers kept saying "ooo! skin!" so I just HAD to snap a couple pix, right?

QE... NO! you should NOT be embarrassed... it's just that some people get embarrassed when candid pix of them are posted places, so I was just tryin' to be nice. It's odd, I know, but get used to it.

Yeah, Jason seems to call BamBam a LOT. Even called when we were all closing down the hotel bar at 1230am on Friday night. We all got to "say" HI to him.
            (NOTE: From now on, we bypass the hotel bar altogether at that Hilton... closes WAY too early and the bartenders get surly after last call.)

Thanks for the new episode piccies, Purple!!! Keep the caps comin'!

GREAT to know that Creation's at least talking to BamBam. Cross your fingers about Chicago, NY, and Burbank!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
              Wow! So many new posts!

Welcome to the thunk thread of Jason's good friend BamBam, Jessima.
              Thanks for the welcome!
              Lol I did not know they were good friend. A little something I learned. LOL and that is too funny! Jason calling Bam Bam at 12:30am! He must have been really bored or something. When I'm bored I sleep... which would have been good for Jason considering it was 12 in morning! Oh gawd I'd be gone in the dream world before then... dreaming about... Well let’s not get into that....

I am going to see if I can get some pics, and hopefully get some funny captions to go along with them ^_^

Ronon Dex Devil

Comment

mmmmmmm welcome Jessima you're gonna fit right in with all of us ladies
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
                  Wow! And why is BamBam in here?! That's gonna make the thunking and gawking a bit more... nerve-wracking to say the least.
                  Hmm... I guess some people better control their undying love for this man. Yes, you know who you are. LOL.

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
                  Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

BAm Bam...your Sexy Dude!

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBozi
                      BAm Bam...your Sexy Dude!
                      LOL Bozi! You got guts girl, even though it may be true, I would never outright say that... well maybe if Bam Bam didn't go on these forums maybe I would... **Cough Cough**

Ronon Dex Devil

Comment

Originally posted by StarDreamer
                        So, Erin.. (I keep trying to green you but I still need to spread it around more) ... I may not be able to afford food after this last con, but if BamBam (and Jason!) get signed on to Chicago, what do you say to a little road trip..? it's only, uh, 9hrs from Kansas City....

OH, and you all know what I would LOVE to see as an event? hehe.. some kind of thing where he teaches us stunts/fights/etc... seriously, I'm gonna learn how to fight with a stick...
                        Oooo road trip!! That would be awesome! I just have to beg at the feet of my district manager first cause August is a blackout month. But it IS the last weeekend and at least a week after the kids go back to school and we're not busy...hmmmm....

To all the new thunkers, welcome to the thread. Bam Bam has stopped by, though why it boggles me, so please keep that in mind before hitting post.

BTW I have very limited stick fighting training, but I could show ya a few tricks on our road trip. Course not while I'm driving....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                        Photobucket

Comment

i would personally love to learn some stick fighting.. that would be so damned cool

and the siggy that i promised soem of ya...

just gotta click on it to see it

enjoy
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                            i would personally love to learn some stick fighting.. that would be so damned cool

and the siggy that i promised soem of ya...

just gotta click on it to see it

enjoy
                            Psssst CKO, nice sig, but there's only one "I" in coordinator..... Just thought I'd give ya the heads up.

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                            Photobucket

Comment

i hate not being able to spell
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                                i hate not being able to spell
                                LOL You're not alone. I can't spell either. I have to paste mostly all my messages in Word before I post them, or else they will have like a hundred errors lol.

Ronon Dex Devil

Comment

Working...
                                X