Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NEOGATEISM
    Nice to see you here to enjoy it
    Thanx Joey..........gotta crash..........g-nite now!!

Comment

Ladies, these are from "New Order, Pt. 2".

Comment

Hmm... the wonders of makeup.

I prefer him beating sticks w/ Rachel on SGA.

Love the Lorne | The F.O.R.D shall rule the earth.... | Fly boys do it in the air
        Quirk - The Paul McGillion fanlisting | Grace - The Rachel Luttrell fanlisting

Comment

yea... but he's still hot
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 2BAM
            I only said don't post that picture, half kidding, because I figured your sis would be embarassed...........I have no worries about stuff like that. Thanx for starting the thread guys.......this is very entertaining stuff here!!
            ROFL! Bam Bam I think you're the first guy ever to visit his thunk thread.

Good to know that Creation is already in talks about having you possibly appear at other conventions. We just gotta keep e-mailing and bugging Creation folks and they'll make it happen! Even if they have to duct tape him and drag him to the aiport.

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
            Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by coolove
              I remember at the GW dinner Bambam was talking to me and Lexa about various things... things I can't particularly remember then he flipped through his phone of the 15 people or so that called that night and Jason Momoa called him twice. I just remember laughing and saying that Jason has some co-dependency problems. We hit up the bar at the hotel and I'm sure erin could fill the rest in about her interesting times with him.
              I lost track of the number of times Jason called Bam Bam or vice versa between Friday and Saturday evening. I guess they're just really really really REALLY close.... His phone just kept ringing, I asked him why he bothered even putting it away. And before anyone asks, I dunno what ringtone he has, it was set on vibrate....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
              Photobucket

Comment

I only said don't post that picture, half kidding, because I figured your sis would be embarassed...........I have no worries about stuff like that. Thanx for starting the thread guys.......this is very entertaining stuff here!!
                *LOL* a celebrity who dares to jump into the gutter. We need a special award.

Gotta say that this thread isn't as bad. . .uh, well, bad isn't the correct word. . wild - that's it - wild is a good word for some of the other thunk threads. This thread isn't there, um . . .yet.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by coolove
                    It's amazing how this thread has been in existence for not even an entire 24 hours and there's already 6 pages....

Here's some photos I took of BamBam's panel... *curses the damn digital camera* I was messing around with some of the lighting functions... Click for bigger versions.

Great that you could go and get pics at all. And the digitals are particular about lighting. I try to leave my settings alone so I don't get any surprises, LOL

Comment

Welcome! We've only just begun! Glad you don't mind the stalking and sexual harassment!
                      LOL, JUST KIDDING ...that's fandom for you.

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
                        I lost track of the number of times Jason called Bam Bam or vice versa between Friday and Saturday evening. I guess they're just really really really REALLY close.... His phone just kept ringing, I asked him why he bothered even putting it away. And before anyone asks, I dunno what ringtone he has, it was set on vibrate....
                        Why do you think it's on vibrate?... Because he gets so many calls! hee

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                          Those are cool Grey! Where did you get them and what show is New Order from?

Last edited by purpletoo1; 31 March 2006, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                            *LOL* a celebrity who dares to jump into the gutter. We need a special award.

Gotta say that this thread isn't as bad. . .uh, well, bad isn't the correct word. . wild - that's it - wild is a good word for some of the other thunk threads. This thread isn't there, um . . .yet.
                            Just wait. I've.....I mean we've, yes we've, only just begun...mwhahahahahahahahaha *rubs hands together in maniacal glee*

The Universe is Mad
                            Photobucket

Comment

yes we've only just begun...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                                Those are cool Grey! Where did you get them and what show is New Order from?
                                I got them off my S8 box set. It was when the boys were aboard Thor's ship, The Daniel Jackson. He played the replicator Thor beamed aboard his ship. Now do you remember?

Comment

Working...
                                X