James "Bam Bam" Bamford Thunk/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor
    It IS! It IS!! That's definately SKIN I see!!!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...06/GWBam03.jpg
    *THUNK* I think I've found a new way to avoid sleep and studying for the GRE.....which I WAS going to do tonight before I found a new thread to play in...*sigh*

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
    Photobucket

Comment

Okay, I got a couple more from the dinner. Tried to crop so as not to embarrass anyone, but Erin, you're in the foreground of one and he's DEFINATELY holding one of your drinks.

Wait for it... it's coming up....

Not urling because... that's me, in the green shirt. Should I be embarrassed, do I look hideous or something?
      sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson
        As little as possible.....

Wait where'd that come from???
        Wishful thinking....

SKIN......oh not going there....nope...uh uh...

R.I.P Wraithlord
        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

And the best lit one of the night... had to wait till the harem let him wander over towards my table.

Thirsty, Erin? Hey, I'm evil. What do you expect.
          Oh.... MILEAGE!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...06/GWBam04.jpg
          MILEAGE?? *WHAP* He so deserved that....even my husband agreed after he got done cracking up over it. And yes, that IS my drink. Precisely the one he told me to order. He claims it's cause he ordered one too and since he made the drink suggestion the first one to show up shoulda been his....

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
          Photobucket

Comment

Erin and BamBam...

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
              A bit blurry, but's still me. I think with one of the many rounds of drinks that he bought us. Thunks Cindyz you're a peach!!! *mwa*

The Universe is Mad
              Photobucket

Comment

*looks and then drools more* very nice
                sigpic

Comment

It IS! It IS!! That's definately SKIN I see!!!

LMAO Neelan! What happened to "it's all about the arms?"
                  Last edited by purpletoo1; 01 April 2006, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
                    Very cute! Looks like fun.

Comment

YES! Photographic proof that Bam Bam's a drink stealer....

I also don't mind ANY photos of me at all. Obviously.....so post away any and all pics of me that you find, and you'll always have my thanks and apologies at the same time for getting in front of your camera in the first place.
                      He wouldn't have to steal a drink from me, I'd keep him well supplied! hee
                      Last edited by purpletoo1; 30 March 2006, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                        Anything goes....

She found them...The second icon, where's that from he's wearing a red shirt and I don't think i've ever seen that pic before...
                        I edited my post to say you gals are welcome to the icons. The pic came off of Canada Stunts sight last year. http://www.stuntscanada.com/memberprofile.php?m=4

Comment

Been editing some other photos for y'all.
                          Too bad BamBam was trying hard to stay OUT of that bright light on stage.
                          Made it much harder for the camera to focus on him... although, my focus didn't stray.

*cracking up* Great shots Neelan!

Comment

Guhhhhh.....that's PRECISELY what was just going through my mind...

I wonder.....boxers.....or briefs??? *gigglesnort*
                            *double snort* Looks like boxer briefs are the favorite now a days cuz they get my vote!
                            Last edited by purpletoo1; 30 March 2006, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by purpletoo1
                              I edited my post to say you gals are welcome to the icons. The pic came off of Canada Stunts sight last year. [/URL]
                              wow.... thats very intersting... thx for that info... and to think that i've seen a lot of those tv shows too... XF, FirstWave.... wanna see Merlins Apprentice... that looks interesting.

ETA: edited the post... due to the fact that theres phone numbers mentioned... *twacks self should have thoght of that earlier.
                              Last edited by CKO; 30 March 2006, 09:34 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

No prob. It's a cool sight, that showed all his work he had done until then.
                                Last edited by purpletoo1; 30 March 2006, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X