Lockdown (217)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tok'Ra Hostess
    Would a con-man use his real name, though?
    good point.

Comment

So we obviously visited the sawn, the staff (maternity leave), and the arrow (the other 48 days, where the tail end hid out for a while..but we still didnt learn much from that place except it looked more like storage than anything..the the other part of the film was hidden) I really wonder waht the incident was, and how the black smoke, and the hatches are all tied together.

Comment

On the map it says "SITE OF H.G. DELEGATION INSPECTION 12.07.81".
        Could H.G. be Henry Gale?
        It does seem likely that whoever made the map was responsible for pressing the button, as it also says that travel time to somewhere is "incompatible with 108".

Comment

Locke's dad's name was Anthony Cooper, if that was his real name anyway..

why the hell would locke think that the giant heavy blast doors would be held up by a aluminium tool box.. sometimes he seems really dumb..

i like the interaction between Sawyer and Jack, "if i want the guns, ill get the guns"

one point on the drop of the supplies.. it would have probably been done at night so that the plane was less visable, that would also explain the signal light on the top...

howie

Comment

Originally posted by howie2000slc
            one point on the drop of the supplies.. it would have probably been done at night so that the plane was less visable, that would also explain the signal light on the top...
            howie
            But the lockdown at the hatch happened during the poker game between Jack and Sawyer, which happened during the day. Now, if the lockdown really was a protective measure for the passing plane, then the drop had to happen during the day, from an altitude that would keep the plane (but not the chute) out of sight/hearing from the islanders.

A question: Anybody here know about high-altitude parachute drops? Could the drop have been equipped with some kind of magnetic device to guide it to land in a specific spot on the island?
            Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
            "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
            One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
            resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
            confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
            A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
            The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

All I can say is what an episode in my opinion it is the best ep of the season yet !!!
              revealing more of Locke's past was interesting and it made me feel even more sorry for Locke.
              The doors coming down was the only predictible part of the episode since the ep is called Lockdown.
              and I kind of had a big suscpicion about Henry (fake Henry) in the fact that he did seem more like an other with his old mind games plus the way he pleaded Locke to protect him suggest somthing was up too.
              Buit the best bit had to be when the blue lights came on and revelead that wonderful map which is so brilliant.
              Bring on next week !!!
              Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

One of my fav eps. Ben is an awesome character.
                "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Working...
                X